Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

>>>GEORGIA<<< Thanksgiving Meet-n-Greet!!!!

Old 11-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
>>>GEORGIA<<< Thanksgiving Meet-n-Greet!!!!

Thanksgiving Meet-n-Greet!

we are meeting at the Varsity in Atlanta. BE THERE!

check it out.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166396

p.s.
sorry for the double posting.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and if your too lazy to click the link... this is what it says...

Looking to get together over thanksgiving break maybe Saturday the 27th at the Varsity in Atlanta, anyone?
Old 11-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!! of curse plans changed n now im not goin to GA
Old 11-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #4

sucks man
Old 11-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
yes it does...hopefully some good luck comes my way n plans change
Old 11-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
varsity...

have a good one.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
yes it does...hopefully some good luck comes my way n plans change
hopfully

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
varsity...

have a good one.
com'on down!...

or "over"
Old 11-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
hopfully

com'on down!...

or "over"
unfortunately i'll be in virginia that weekend.

EDIT:i've got a 10 year high school reunion over there in GA coming up in a few months...doubt i'll go though
Old 11-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
unfortunately i'll be in virginia that weekend
booooooooooo
Old 11-17-2010, 09:33 PM   #11

check the link
Old 11-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #12
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
I'll check my work schedule Saturday, and let you know for sure.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:13 AM   #13
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
hey tacomarotto where in marietta are you from?
Old 11-18-2010, 01:58 PM   #14

on johnstons ferry road and shallowford.

im in Valdosta currently. going to college here.

hbu?
Old 11-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #15
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
I grew up off johnstons ferry and lower roswell. I went to Walton for high school. I am guessing you went to lassiter?
Old 11-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I grew up off johnstons ferry and lower roswell. I went to Walton for high school. I am guessing you went to lassiter?

nope! i was a pope kid.

when did you graduate? '09 for me
Old 11-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #17

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
nope! i was a pope kid.

when did you graduate? '09 for me
Ah yeah it was 05 for me.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #18

com'on yall. more people!

there is only 6 people from TTORA coming...

the more the merrier!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:54 AM   #19
Where's my hammer?
2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future

Name: Nick
2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
If my run to the mountains falls through I'll pop in and crash this Tacoma world meet with my Cruiser.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:05 PM   #20

hell yea! that be awesome