Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

anyone live in georgia?

Old 03-23-2011, 07:47 AM   #22
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
whatchoo got against people from Georgia, Larry?
Old 03-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #23
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
whatchoo got against people from Georgia, Larry?
He's jealous we catch more fish at the The Point than him.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #24
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
oh well. Georgia is home for me but im up in Virginia now. soooo miss georgia
Old 03-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #25
tcashon is on a distinguished road
tcashon's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast GA, near Savannah here, but my sister live in Suwanee!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #26
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
^^tcashon you're in statesboro too right?
Old 03-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #27
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
anyone still thinking about coming to the durham town meet this weekend??? one of my buddies is comin up from statesboro for the meet. he doesn't own a taco but he is coming.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #30
tcashon is on a distinguished road
tcashon's Tacoma Gallery
@ GA_TACO4x4

Yep, on campus everyday for work.

Usually no one has ever heard of Statesboro before though, so I reference the closest well know city.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:20 AM   #32
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcashon View Post
@ GA_TACO4x4

Yep, on campus everyday for work.

Usually no one has ever heard of Statesboro before though, so I reference the closest well know city.
Yeah there's a few tw members in statesboro not many though. I'm on campus every day for class ill keep a lookout for ya not too many 2011 models around
Old 03-24-2011, 11:01 AM   #33
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
oh no i meant next thursday not this week. you guys gimme some day that will work for you and also we need to have a mod day!!!!! just lemme know a place and time if i cant find a place and ill be there with plenty of beer to share!!! also found out that mountain biker goes to my school today so i just met my first local tw member!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #34
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
oh no i meant next thursday not this week. you guys gimme some day that will work for you and also we need to have a mod day!!!!! just lemme know a place and time if i cant find a place and ill be there with plenty of beer to share!!! also found out that mountain biker goes to my school today so i just met my first local tw member!!!
Where do you go to school?
Old 03-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #35
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Where do you go to school?
georgia perimeter college. little 2 year college. then after i get my degree im off to korea for a year to teach tae kwon do in english for $55,000 over th course of one year at the biggest martial arts university in korea. once i get back hopefully get my master mechanics and open up my own custom shop!!!
dont get me wrong i love tacoma's but there is nothing like rolling down the road in a low boy 1934 ford five window coupe or a 1929 tudor sedan custom built from the ground up. yes i have play a large part in building a few rods
Old 03-25-2011, 06:26 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
georgia perimeter college. little 2 year college. then after i get my degree im off to korea for a year to teach tae kwon do in english for $55,000 over th course of one year at the biggest martial arts university in korea. once i get back hopefully get my master mechanics and open up my own custom shop!!!
dont get me wrong i love tacoma's but there is nothing like rolling down the road in a low boy 1934 ford five window coupe or a 1929 tudor sedan custom built from the ground up. yes i have play a large part in building a few rods
Cool stuff! You and my buddy would get along well. He runs the ATA school on Hwy 9 in the Target shopping center. He Drives a maroon lifted 4runner w/ FJ wheels, ladder on the back, and a metal plate bumper.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #37
Where's my hammer?
2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future

2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
Sandy Springs and need a grinder/ cutter bad right now. Dremel ain't cuttin it lol.

I'm down for a meet up. Honk if you see me
Old 03-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #38
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
i have an angle grinder.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #39
Where's my hammer?
2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future

2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
i have an angle grinder.
I shall call you Tuesday when I get home from zee keys!
Old 03-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #40
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
stop by in Valdosta. thats where ill be on Tuesday

exit 18 off i-75

ill meet you at the exit or you can come to my house.