Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

anyone live in georgia?

Old 03-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #41
Where's my hammer?
2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future

Name: Nick
2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
I flew. Valdosta is a bit far from atl. I can swing by your place Wednsday if you will be there?
Old 03-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #42
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Naw i was tryin to say, on you way back to ATL from key west you can stop by in Valdosta

ill be leaving for Valdosta tommorow morning and i wont be back in ATL until May
Old 03-26-2011, 08:12 PM   #43
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OP are you korean?
I lived in Gwinnett now I live in Forsyth.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #44
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
alright so who will be free tommorow evening for some beer and greeting? lemme know and we need to work out a mod bay for sure!!!
every one who has a facebook go ahead and join this group to get in touch with every one. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...group_activity
Old 03-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #45
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
OP are you korean?
I lived in Gwinnett now I live in Forsyth.
no i am not but i am learning the language. so i assume you can at least read korean? im still working on the basics but still know a good bit from doing tae kwon do and hapkido for 15 years.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #47
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
no i am not but i am learning the language. so i assume you can at least read korean? im still working on the basics but still know a good bit from doing tae kwon do and hapkido for 15 years.
both my parents are korean. Good deal.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:45 AM   #49
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why did this thread die???? come one every one let work out a time and place for a mod day!!!!
We can have a mod day at my house. I have all the tools needed, plenty of space to park, a 2 car garage, beer, and big grill. The only thing I don't have is a welder but I will be adding that to my tool collection soon.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #50
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000uzj View Post
Sandy Springs and need a grinder/ cutter bad right now. Dremel ain't cuttin it lol.

I'm down for a meet up. Honk if you see me
Go pick up a cheap Black & Decker angle grinder from Wal-mart. I think I paid $25 for mine many years ago and I have used it for many projects. Cutting and grinding. I also have a diamond blade for it for cutting masonry. It gets used about twice a month during the landscaping season to sharpen my mower blades.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:40 PM   #51
Where's my hammer?
2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future

2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
fawk, thanks guys. I just left town lol. Great timing.

I think i will get a black and decker. Seems cheap.

thanks
Old 04-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #52
homer96 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh...or Homer
homer96's Tacoma Gallery
I go to school in Dahlonega. So let me know when and where and I wouldnt mind chillin with some Tacomaworld folk.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #54
Where's my hammer?

2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
Easter weekend works for me. Anybody else down for that weekend?

I need a angle grinder
Old 04-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #55

No go Easter weekend for me. My parents are coming into town to visit.

I will be camping the following weekend.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #56
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
georgia perimeter college. little 2 year college. then after i get my degree im off to korea
Off topic, but I heard that GA Perimeter is actually the 3rd or 4th largest school (by # of students) in the University System of GA. This is because it has umpteen different campuses all over the Atlanta metro area.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:58 AM   #57
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstick View Post
Off topic, but I heard that GA Perimeter is actually the 3rd or 4th largest school (by # of students) in the University System of GA. This is because it has umpteen different campuses all over the Atlanta metro area.
it is the 2nd largest university in georgia. we have something along the lines of 24,000 students enrolled right now.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #58

Quote:
it is the 2nd largest university in georgia. we have something along the lines of 24,000 students enrolled right now.
It's the largest two year college in the state

Largest 4 year colleges are

1.UGA
2.GA State
3.Kennesaw State (my alma mater)
4.GA Tech
5.GA southern
Old 04-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #59
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
It's the largest two year college in the state

Largest 4 year colleges are

1.UGA
2.GA State
3.Kennesaw State (my alma mater)
4.GA Tech
5.GA southern
this is a 2 year college so a little different and is by far the largest commuter college.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Beasley Knob.........anyone ever run it? I'm probably gonna take a trip over there this year to check it out.....
Haven't run it but I want to. It's only about a 2 hour drive from my house. Let me know when you want to go and I will meet you up there.