Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

anyone live in georgia?

Old 01-22-2014, 10:25 PM   #101
Hritz has a spectacular aura aboutHritz has a spectacular aura aboutHritz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trevor
Hritz's Tacoma Gallery
im in valdosta....seems like im the only one though!
Old 01-24-2014, 12:57 PM   #102
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Noob from Fayette County

Hey y'all...got my first truck and first Tacoma last week.

2014 white TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab

First mod was asking the dealer to remove the TRD Sport graphics before I left the showroom. Maybe sacrilege, but I just didn't like the look.

Have other mods on order:
black bull bar/skid plate
black Westin step tubes
black bed extender

Nalley in Roswell was good to me. But I don't suggest going down there to shop around. The showroom is SPECTACULAR and might hook you before you've shopped around. I had already made my best deal before I got there using the FightingChance strategy and it paid off (7 times the fee just in the last bid differential). James Bragg even spent a half-hour counseling me on the phone. If you are searching for a new car/truck and are tired of dealing with car dealers and their BS, try this method. I strongly recommend only because it worked for me - I don't get any referral or compensation.

Anyway, I'm enjoying cruising around the forums. Tons of good tips from all the contributors. Thanks to everyone for this awesome resource.

See y'all out kayak fishing!
Old 01-25-2014, 07:36 PM   #103
Hritz has a spectacular aura aboutHritz has a spectacular aura aboutHritz has a spectacular aura about

Hritz's Tacoma Gallery
was hoping there would be more people in south ga on here.....need places to ride!!!
Old 01-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #104
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
K so I'm gonna be in Georgia in March, is there anything to do out there that is fun in the Stockbridge/Atlanta area... never been
Old 01-25-2014, 08:01 PM   #105

Hritz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
K so I'm gonna be in Georgia in March, is there anything to do out there that is fun in the Stockbridge/Atlanta area... never been
well up there i couldn't tell you being ive only lived in the southern part! and as far as stuff to do........there isn't a whole lot :/ ive yet to find a group that wants to ride yota's around me!
Old 01-26-2014, 12:42 PM   #106
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesWin View Post
Hey y'all...got my first truck and first Tacoma last week.

2014 white TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab

First mod was asking the dealer to remove the TRD Sport graphics before I left the showroom. Maybe sacrilege, but I just didn't like the look.

Have other mods on order:
black bull bar/skid plate
black Westin step tubes
black bed extender

Nalley in Roswell was good to me. But I don't suggest going down there to shop around. The showroom is SPECTACULAR and might hook you before you've shopped around. I had already made my best deal before I got there using the FightingChance strategy and it paid off (7 times the fee just in the last bid differential). James Bragg even spent a half-hour counseling me on the phone. If you are searching for a new car/truck and are tired of dealing with car dealers and their BS, try this method. I strongly recommend only because it worked for me - I don't get any referral or compensation.

Anyway, I'm enjoying cruising around the forums. Tons of good tips from all the contributors. Thanks to everyone for this awesome resource.

See y'all out kayak fishing!

Welcome! Congrats on the new truck.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:54 PM   #107
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

In Atlanta there is the Coca-Cola museum, the aquarium, & just to the East is Stone Mountain.

You're a young guy & I'm not, so I'm not up to speed on clubs & bars in Atlanta.

I live in McDonough, which is just south of Stockbridge. Not much going on in Stockbridge that I know of.

Will you have your truck with you?
Old 01-26-2014, 01:18 PM   #108
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
No unfortunately I will not have my truck... I wish... I'm kind of an old soul. I'm 25 and stepped foot inside a bar for my own entertainment (only to pull drunk people out) and night clubs just make me feel sick. Is there anyone near the area willing to show me around the offroading scene? Or point me In the direction of the walking dead set?
Old 01-26-2014, 04:39 PM   #109

Quote:
No unfortunately I will not have my truck... I wish... I'm kind of an old soul. I'm 25 and stepped foot inside a bar for my own entertainment (only to pull drunk people out) and night clubs just make me feel sick. Is there anyone near the area willing to show me around the offroading scene? Or point me In the direction of the walking dead set?

I honestly don't do any off road action with my truck. There are several guys on this site in GA that do though. Maybe they'll chime in.

I think the Walking Dead filming takes place in & around Griffin, GA, which is SSW of Stockbridge.

How long will you be in Stockbridge/Atlanta?

Hey, I was in Ontario, CA a few weeks ago. I ate at Lucille's BBQ. Great food.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:40 PM   #110
Killertoytops is on a distinguished road
Killertoytops's Tacoma Gallery
Walking dead locations

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...583&dg=feature

If the link doesnt work just google "walking dead google map"