Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

anyone live in georgia?

Old 03-22-2011, 07:55 AM   #2
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Live in Canton, Work in Alpharetta/Milton
Old 03-22-2011, 07:56 AM   #3
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
my taco lives in moultrie
Old 03-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #4
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Use to be

I was born and raised in Alpharetta. I go back several times a year.
I lived in Roswell for 4 years and then in Canton. Now I am in TN.
I will keep an eye on this to see if I am in town if\when you schedule stuff.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #6
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
alright well hopefully a few more local taco owners surface so we can all get together for a beer or some thing here soon.

mmmmm beeeeer.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #8

We could possibly do a Beer/Cookout/Mod day at my house if anyone is interested.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #9
demnemisis is on a distinguished road
demnemisis's Tacoma Gallery
Dahlonega here
Old 03-22-2011, 12:04 PM   #10
TacoSox is on a distinguished road

Name: Diz
TacoSox's Tacoma Gallery
Sandy Springs
Old 03-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #11
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
mod day sounds great to me but i have already done most of my mods on my own but im sure ill find something to do to my truck. ill see if i can come up with somewhere for us to meet and greet first off. maybe a local taco Mac or something along those lines??

also if any of you guys are free this weekend and want go hit some trail i think we have a few people coming down to durham town to wheel some. the new part is alot of fun and is very doable for stock vehicles as my prerunner made it through before it was lifted and locked. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...25th-26th.html
Old 03-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #12

Quote:
mod day sounds great to me but i have already done most of my mods on my own but im sure ill find something to do to my truck. ill see if i can come up with somewhere for us to meet and greet first off. maybe a local taco Mac or something along those lines??

also if any of you guys are free this weekend and want go hit some trail i think we have a few people coming down to durham town to wheel some. the new part is alot of fun and is very doable for stock vehicles as my prerunner made it through before it was lifted and locked. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-east/146868-durham-town-meet-march-25th-26th.html
Taco Mac is cool. I work about a mile from the Taco Mac @ Hwy 9 & Windward. I could meet after work during the week.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #13
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Taco Mac is cool. I work about a mile from the Taco Mac @ Hwy 9 & Windward. I could meet after work during the week.
ok thursday and friday wouldnt be good for me. anyone up for tommorow night? i have class on thursday till 9:30 at night and friday im gonna be heading to durham town. lemme know. maybe we could do it another day next week sometime. i also know a good bar down in roswell call harp irish pub. im a regular there so we could go there if anyone in the mood for some guiness, smithwicks, and/or magners cider!
Old 03-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I love myself.........that's all that matters
I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Dog'gone It, People Like Me!
Old 03-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #17
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
com'on guys. this weekend.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-east/146868-durham-town-meet-march-25th-26th.html
Old 03-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
shake n' bake
Old 03-23-2011, 06:17 AM   #20

Quote:
ok thursday and friday wouldnt be good for me. anyone up for tommorow night? i have class on thursday till 9:30 at night and friday im gonna be heading to durham town. lemme know. maybe we could do it another day next week sometime. i also know a good bar down in roswell call harp irish pub. im a regular there so we could go there if anyone in the mood for some guiness, smithwicks, and/or magners cider!
Been to Harp many many times. My buddy's ex used to work there years ago. (Before you were old enough to drink Sg Slapnuts )

My other buddy's family is good friends with the owners of Harp.

Tonight is no good for me, Landscaping season is starting again and I have some weed control applications I have to get done tonight for some of my customers when I get home from work. I'm free tomorrow night though but it looks like you're busy.