Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Georgia Local meet spots? ideas/suggestions

Old 06-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #181
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Trucks lol. Maybe I should have phrased that differently

Here's the Waffle House we're meeting at.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bi...e&ved=0CAQQtgM

8:30 AM Saturday morning. I'm gonna get there about 8:00 and eat some breakfast before hand.
will this be a 2wd drive friendly event. just got some better rubber on my truck. i might come join you guys just not sure what my plans are yet.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:40 PM   #182
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
yea iv been there too many times to count. and luckily for us it will be dry! it wont be raining until sunday or monday!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:54 PM   #183
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
will this be a 2wd drive friendly event. just got some better rubber on my truck. i might come join you guys just not sure what my plans are yet.
I dunno. I have never ridden there.

Pretty much everyone will have a 4x4. A few Jeeps, a power wagon, AMC eagle, X-terra, LC's, and LR's, Some FJ's...about 22 people now.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:17 PM   #184
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

its 2wd worthy. i promise
Old 10-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #186

ill be home this weekend! im actually hitting up some light trails with my dad in blue ridge . he finally lifted hit FJ and wants to test her out some
Old 10-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #187
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
ill be home this weekend! im actually hitting up some light trails with my dad in blue ridge . he finally lifted hit FJ and wants to test her out some
then call me!!! me and a couple other guys are goin up to beasley knob and both of you should join. if we get stuck we will be alright as my buddies xj is rather kick ass!!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #188
Resident Redneck
WhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WhiskeyDeltaTango's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he finally lifted hit FJ and wants to test her out some

pics!!
Old 10-05-2011, 07:44 PM   #189
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

BLUE RIDGE!!!!!!

Sorry...when ya comin up? And where you goin?
Old 10-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #190

Quote:
then call me!!! me and a couple other guys are goin up to beasley knob and both of you should join. if we get stuck we will be alright as my buddies xj is rather kick ass!!!!
wel get this. my mom and sister are tagging along so they dont wanna go too hardcore.

i dont know the whole game plan yet of when we are leaving at but i do know we are going Sunday morning and i need to be on the road back to Valdosta by 3ish.

ill text you this firday or saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyDeltaTango View Post
pics!!
will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
BLUE RIDGE!!!!!!

Sorry...when ya comin up? And where you goin?
this sunday with whole family. lookin for some light trails
Old 10-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #191

Old 10-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #192
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this sunday with whole family. lookin for some light trails

Got any ideas about any trails you're goin on?
Old 10-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Got any ideas about any trails you're goin on?

ummm i was thinkin about nimblewill gap road but im soooooo pissed that they flattened out that rocky trail area on the mountain side
Old 10-06-2011, 07:42 AM   #194
transplant is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: theo
transplant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i got your text this morning.. my cb still hasnt come in yet (wtf)
but, i have no idea if im working or not saturday. i should know today or tomorrow at the latest. if im not.. you can bet your ass im on board. i wanna see all these goodies you put on your truck!

im not texting or on fb for the month of october, so generally, if you send me a text.. im prolly gonna call yer ass. this works for now though.

if i do work saturday.. wanna go back out sunday?? or at least help me get this cb rigged up?
Old 10-11-2011, 09:05 AM   #195
Roberts23 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cole
Roberts23's Tacoma Gallery
Beasley

You guys should try Beasley some time its a good camp place with a lot of good times waiting to happen!