Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Georgia Local meet spots? ideas/suggestions

Old 05-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #41
demnemisis is on a distinguished road
demnemisis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Looks like you guys had fun both at the trails and cleaning up afterwards. I hate going through that red clay mud. It's such a bitch to clean off.

Sorry I couldn't make it, I had some work I needed to do for a customer.

So what are we going to do on a mod day? Just sliders? I'm thinking about just buying some then getting someone to weld them on. 4x Innovations has some for about $270 shipped. I just found out my new neighbor up the street is a welder by profession.

I would be curious to know what your neighbor would charge to get those 4x Innovations welded up. Side work in this economy might be good for them.

Slightly concerned with the addition of armor in relation to weight and gas mileage. But would really like protection, after this past weekend I looked under the truck and see the contoured crap skid, some minor scrapes to the front diff / Tcase and a much flatter crossover pipe. Plate steel skids and DOM tubing is heavy.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #42
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
sooooooooooooo ill be home in Marietta after my May classes...

i wanna go to a wheelin event.

im always down for sheepwallow or whatever yall wanna do

count me in for June and July pweez
Old 05-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #43
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
How far are these places from the SC line on I20?
Old 05-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #45
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iv heard sheep wallow is closed up
Old 05-17-2011, 05:42 AM   #46
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna do some camping and wheeling?

I'm free pretty much every weekend.

Edit:

I know of some good camping spots and Pre-runner friendly fire roads up at Rich Mtn in Cherry Log (halfway between ellijay and blue ridge on 575/515)

I wanna get out in the woods damnit!

Went camping & fishing (no wheeling) at Carter's Lake in Ellijay last weekend.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #47
Resident Redneck
WhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WhiskeyDeltaTango's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for any wheeling/camping/beer drinkin/hunting in the area. I live in the Braselton area only about 5 miles from 985. I travel a lot but im up for anything when i'm in town
Old 06-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #48

yes please

wheeling please SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #49
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
well when would be good for everyone to get together and camp up on these fire roads im always down to go wheel!!! got all my camping gear ready to go also. maybe a couple weeks from now cause im not free this next weekend, but the weekend afater that i am free!
Old 06-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #50
Resident Redneck
WhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ill be busy installing my OME lift this upcoming weekend so ill be eager to try it out.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #51

sweeeeeet OME lift FOR THE WIN

hey im down.

im home in Marietta! so im within driving range woooooooooo!

ill be gone for one full week on June for a family vacation so maybe ill get to come
Old 06-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #52

I NEED TO WHEEL

please... can we get something together please.

please...
Old 06-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #53
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Edit:

I know of some good camping spots and Pre-runner friendly fire roads up at Rich Mtn in Cherry Log (halfway between ellijay and blue ridge on 575/515)

Man that sounds like fun. I'm a ups driver in blue ridge and I know a few good wheeling roads. I have a prerunner, but I'd like to go wheeling. Let me knw if we can get a group up to go. I'm game.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #54
Resident Redneck

OME lift arrived in the mail today!!

T-Minus 72 hours and this bad boy will be installed
Old 06-09-2011, 08:05 AM   #55

WOOOOOT!
Old 06-09-2011, 08:06 AM   #56

you're about an hour away... let me know if you need a hand
Old 06-09-2011, 08:07 AM   #57

Quote:

Edit:

are you going to make a thread for this or what?
Old 06-09-2011, 08:18 AM   #58
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
are you going to make a thread for this or what?
I didn't really want to make a new thread...I was just gonna use this one

Just thinking about it and I need to go check on those trails at Rich Mtn. I'm wondering if they closed them because of that plane crash that happened last week. They had all the rescue crews up there. Supposedly they had to cut some new trails to get to the plane crash site.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:20 AM   #59

alrighty then
Old 06-09-2011, 08:20 AM   #60

well im down throughout the month of June man... like soonish. prefered on the weekend.

how is your schedule looking?