Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Georgia Local meet spots? ideas/suggestions

Old 04-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Georgia Local meet spots? ideas/suggestions

well there seem to be alot of people here in georgia who wanna get and do some wheeling. everyone who knows some good trails please speak up. If we come up with a good one we will get some other opinions also.

If anyone wants to do a mod day also speak up and lets throw something together.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
taco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
taco221's Tacoma Gallery
Here is just a small portion of Little Mountain,the place I was telling you about.I know I cant do alot of that in my truck,but I can try.Would be a good place for a meet. http://youtu.be/zKPRKcp2ekQ These trails go on forever.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:57 PM   #3
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
little mountain looks friggin brutal. if those scouts are out there all the time we might wanna make sure we have some one who has a 4x4 with us. looks like it could get nasty. im still up for saturday as long as every thing isnt still soaking wet.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
taco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco221 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

taco221's Tacoma Gallery
Just a little.Yeah diffinately need a 4x4 buddy.There are more entrances though.The one I went in last sunday was alittle bad,but not to bad.We should be good to go saturday.It's suppose to stop raining tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #6

taco221's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna meet saturday morning around 9 or 10 at chick-fil-a in dawsonville?I gotta couple of biscuit coupons.I was thinking maybe riding through dawson forest then head toward little mountain since dawson forest is on the way.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:11 PM   #7
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco221 View Post
Wanna meet saturday morning around 9 or 10 at chick-fil-a in dawsonville?I gotta couple of biscuit coupons.I was thinking maybe riding through dawson forest then head toward little mountain since dawson forest is on the way.
sounds good to me. what time ya wanna meet up? i think 10 would be better for now and i will let you know if anything changes.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
got navigation so im sure i can find it. ill give ya a ring tommorow afternoon when i get done with work just to confirm times and all. ill ask my buddy if he wants to come with us. he has a lifted 4x4 jeep with a winch
Old 04-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #10
Where's my hammer?
2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future

2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
Sheep Wallow is where you are going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDo7zCcOUw

Conditions as of a few weeks ago.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #11

taco221's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000uzj View Post
Sheep Wallow is where you are going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDo7zCcOUw

Conditions as of a few weeks ago.

Looks really fun.Would it happen to have parts that were prerunner friendly?
Old 04-29-2011, 07:33 AM   #12
demnemisis is on a distinguished road
demnemisis's Tacoma Gallery
If I do not get a job dropped on me I will go also.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:44 AM   #13
fowlplay1665 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
fowlplay1665's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco221 View Post
Looks really fun.Would it happen to have parts that were prerunner friendly?
HA That's what I'm screamin. I'd love to get in on that but as much of a Tacoma as it is, mine ain't gonna make it through that and I ain't so sure I'm gonna put it through that.

It does look like an awesome time though!
Old 04-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #14
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay1665 View Post
HA That's what I'm screamin. I'd love to get in on that but as much of a Tacoma as it is, mine ain't gonna make it through that and I ain't so sure I'm gonna put it through that.

It does look like an awesome time though!
you would be surprised what your truck is capable of even being stock 2wd. i was amazed when i bought mine. then i lifted and locked it now its freaking awesome for a 2wd
Old 04-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #15
fowlplay1665 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
fowlplay1665's Tacoma Gallery
well I can't make this one but I guess if you guys are gonna try it another time I'll be in. I may have to just close my eyes and hit the gas. HA
Old 04-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #16
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
hmm...tempting...I might join you guys.

You owe me 1 beer for everytime I have to pull you out or through something though

Edit: Nvm I completely forgot about a landscape planting job I have to do for one of my clients.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #17

taco221's Tacoma Gallery
Well tomorrow is just to see if it is worthy of making it a meet.And basically momentum and tires are what you need to make it through alot of stuff.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #18

taco221's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the creek we are gonna cross.Nothing to big
Attached Thumbnails
Georgia Local meet spots? ideas/suggestions-just-begining-101.jpg  
Old 04-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #19
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
hmm...tempting...I might join you guys.

You owe me 1 beer for everytime I have to pull you out or through something though

Edit: Nvm I completely forgot about a landscape planting job I have to do for one of my clients.
deal!!! and ever time i pull you out you owe me a case of beer!! thank God for a winch!!!!

you should come join us tommorow. ill pm you my phone number and we are meeting at the chik-fil-a in dawson next to the outlet malls on 400n.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #20

taco221's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Nick,I have two videos of you using the winch trying to get out of that spot.Want me to post them?They are not great quality.Used my cellphone.