Old 01-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #201
MMyota is on a distinguished road

Army: 1-15 INF 3ID
Name: Brandon
MMyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoXtreme View Post
weekend of march 24th
oh ok thats a while from now ill mark my calendar though.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:20 AM   #202
IC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to behold

Army: Infantry
Name: Isaac
IC MANDO's Tacoma Gallery
What up? This whole thing sounds good to me. I'll be coming from Ft Benning. It's about a 4hr drive. Whatever; it is, what it is. I can roll through Macon, if anyone wants to convoy from down that way. I might stay over night, but I'm not sure yet. I was reading earlier posts, and someone said that they would bring some shit to sell. That's cool too. Make it a meet/ ride/ swap meet. I got a N-FAB prerunner lightbar, if anyone is interested? :mudding
Old 01-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #203
MMyota is on a distinguished road

Army: 1-15 INF 3ID
Name: Brandon
MMyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC MANDO View Post
What up? This whole thing sounds good to me. I'll be coming from Ft Benning. It's about a 4hr drive. Whatever; it is, what it is. I can roll through Macon, if anyone wants to convoy from down that way. I might stay over night, but I'm not sure yet. I was reading earlier posts, and someone said that they would bring some shit to sell. That's cool too. Make it a meet/ ride/ swap meet. I got a N-FAB prerunner lightbar, if anyone is interested? :mudding
I live right outside phenix city if i go you can convoy up with me. Even though mines kinda slow.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #204
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Know the area. Bought my TX from Milton Martin Toyota
yeah milton martin has gotta a pretty nice little set up between his toyota stealership and his honda stealership right next to each other haha. just try to avoid the parts department though. i have had some bad experiences with them lately.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #205
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
yeah milton martin has gotta a pretty nice little set up between his toyota stealership and his honda stealership right next to each other haha. just try to avoid the parts department though. i have had some bad experiences with them lately.
Not I! got an E load range set of Cooper St's for $700!! it was a sale though. If you ever have problems, just see Louie Fouts. Great guy and will get what you need!
Old 01-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #206
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not I! got an E load range set of Cooper St's for $700!! it was a sale though. If you ever have problems, just see Louie Fouts. Great guy and will get what you need!
haha it was mainly just this one guy. i guess it was because i am young and i knew what i was talking about and he didn't like it. the guy was a total prick and it seemed as though he had a permanent "go eat shit and die" look plastered to his face. needless to say he still gave me the wrong parts.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #207
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
haha it was mainly just this one guy. i guess it was because i am young and i knew what i was talking about and he didn't like it. the guy was a total prick and it seemed as though he had a permanent "go eat shit and die" look plastered to his face. needless to say he still gave me the wrong parts.
They argued with me about the rear spring tsb til i laid the tsb in front of him that i found and printed off. Jackasses just wanna make money
Old 01-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #208
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
They argued with me about the rear spring tsb til i laid the tsb in front of him that i found and printed off. Jackasses just wanna make money
yeah go figure. can't get shit for free these days
Old 01-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #209
North Georgia Member

they actually got me a free alignment after i put my spacers on haha. theyre allowed to do that on every vehicle before 1 year/20k miles. shit they wont tell you....
Old 01-04-2012, 02:31 AM   #210
IC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to behold

Army: Infantry
Name: Isaac
IC MANDO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMyota View Post
I live right outside phenix city if i go you can convoy up with me. Even though mines kinda slow.
Slow, that don't matter. That just means I can enjoy the ride. We can go throughout Macon, and link up with TacoIII.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #211
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC MANDO View Post
Slow, that don't matter. That just means I can enjoy the ride. We can go throughout Macon, and link up with TacoIII.
Awesome i dont mind slow. It makes you look cooler
Old 01-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #212
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^^because i agree!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #213
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
so i mite be willing to sell my tool box if there is any interest 150$ ?
Attached Thumbnails
Georgia March 2012 meet!-sany0119.jpg   Georgia March 2012 meet!-sany0120.jpg  
Old 01-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #214
usmcxtreme03 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 3/8 lima
Name: will
usmcxtreme03's Tacoma Gallery
i live in acworth right now just north of atlanta and moving to gilmer co. area soon. i was just checkin to see if anyone was close to where i am. just got a 08 taco trd sport 4x4 last year and i am wanting to put armor on it and get it ready for some trails and there is nothin like havin someone close to help me out.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #215
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcxtreme03 View Post
i live in acworth right now just north of atlanta and moving to gilmer co. area soon. i was just checkin to see if anyone was close to where i am. just got a 08 taco trd sport 4x4 last year and i am wanting to put armor on it and get it ready for some trails and there is nothin like havin someone close to help me out.

welcome to TW
Old 01-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #216
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey man welcome hope to see you at the meet!!
Old 01-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #217
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
so i mite be willing to sell my tool box if there is any interest 150$ ?
Pm'd
Old 01-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #218
usmcxtreme03 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 3/8 lima
Name: will
usmcxtreme03's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome guys! Any suggestions on a good setup for my truck. I have read up some on ome and toytec for suspension and I've had a few people suggest highly against pro comp.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #219
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome guys! Any suggestions on a good setup for my truck. I have read up some on ome and toytec for suspension and I've had a few people suggest highly against pro comp.
how high are you looking to go? i love my 5100's i think it is a perfect height for these trucks IMO
Old 01-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #220
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'll be going with OME 886 coils and an AAL in the rear as soon as i move back to Ga and can afford it.

Products Discussed in this Thread