Old 12-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #21
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoXtreme View Post
lol im running spacers right now...i know i know. its just to get my by till i get the billies set up lol idk if im gonna try it or not. ill wheel around in the easy stuff but im gonna baby it. especially after i pick up my moto metals this weekend
EWWWWWWWIES!!!! SPACERS!! haha you can ride with me and be my dedicated winch puller outer guy hahaha cause i know my gf wont be any good at it!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:22 AM   #22
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested pending on distance, location and date.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:22 AM   #23
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
lol 10-4. my gf will be begging me to let her drive it and get it muddy
Old 12-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #24
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
just let her do it!!!! Then take out the frustrations on dat ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:30 AM   #25
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hahaha. So we're shooting for the weekend of the 24th at D-town Plantation?
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #26
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thats what it seems like. Should we give them a call and try for a group rate? I hope this place is badass.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #27
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TacoIII;4147472]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Hey man thats all im down for is some fun!! i got a winch so i will be the dedicated recovery vehicle lol. I just looked at the obstacle course and i think i would TRY it.
Just looked at the pics too. Looks like so much fun. I will def pick up a reciever shackle this weekend. As long as no one minds towing, I dont mind going!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #28
North Georgia Member

Of course ill tow! Dont you know its a TOWyota!? lol
Old 12-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #29
North Georgia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Yeah thats what it seems like. Should we give them a call and try for a group rate? I hope this place is badass.
probably. i think you can camp as well and thats easier to me than renting a cabin
Old 12-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #30
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TennesseeFan76;4147605]
Quote:

Just looked at the pics too. Looks like so much fun. I will def pick up a reciever shackle this weekend. As long as no one minds towing, I dont mind going!
Well now there is a limit im not towing you ass every 5 seconds lol im kidding man it'll be fun towing, we need someone to laugh at.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #31
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TacoIII;4147622]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Well now there is a limit im not towing you ass every 5 seconds lol im kidding man it'll be fun towing, we need someone to laugh at.
Surely it won't be that bad! Lol
Old 12-07-2011, 10:41 AM   #32
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I'd be interested pending on distance, location and date.
x2. i should have new tires by than and maybe some other stuff.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #33
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TennesseeFan76;4147659]
Quote:

Surely it won't be that bad! Lol
Hopefully not, and dont call me Surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
x2. i should have new tires by than and maybe some other stuff.
Awesome i think as of now we are looking at this place. http://www.durhamtown.com/directions.htm
Old 12-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #34
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'm interested. i'll be in the savannah area then.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #35
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
Awesome!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #36
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Eh durhamtown is ok as long as you just like playing in mud and climbing some muddy hills. Nothing else really worth talking about but thats the old side of the place, i havent ventured all of the new side yet so i cant compliment on it but heres the pic thread from the 1st and 2nd time i went:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...meet-pics.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-pictures.html

Deffinatly will want someone with a winch if this place is at all wet cause it will be a super winch fest..and an aggressive a/t tire will defffinatly be needed but a mud tire is way more recommended...i might look into going just to see the rest of the new part they have been working on.

Tacomaforlife did pretty good to be open rear and some bald terra grapplers only getting stuck maybe 3 times, id say this whole place is pretty do-able with a stock 4x4 and m/t tires but obviously the more lift the better for some of those ground clearance spots, armor isnt a necessity though but wouldnt be a bad thing to have seeins how on the second trip sarge slid into a tree and crumbled his front bumper a bit.

Also sometime after new years, most likely febuary or sometime after we will also be making another trip to Gulches... WhiskeyDeltaTango made the trip up there this past saturday and said it was only a 2 hour ride for him coming from GA but im not sure what area...but Gulches will put shame to Dtown when it comes down to obstacles and trail riding but there is also some hellacious mud there as well and a very nice place to visit that also has camping accomodations.... Sorry for the
Old 12-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #37
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok i’ll look at it.

not trying to jack you’r thread. but i think we are going to have one in jan maybe feb still got to look at dates. but it’s going to be in knoxville or Chattanooga. if it is in chat any of you GA buy that want to came can.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #38
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
You gonna bring that gal of yours
Old 12-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #39
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoXtreme View Post
lol im running spacers right now...i know i know. its just to get my by till i get the billies set up lol idk if im gonna try it or not. ill wheel around in the easy stuff but im gonna baby it. especially after i pick up my moto metals this weekend
Sell your bull bar and don't buy the moto metals, you will have enough money to buy an appropriate lift.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #40

anyone going to take dirt bike or atv/side X side? if so and i came i may bring my bike.

Products Discussed in this Thread