Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Georgia March 2012 meet!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #621
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
any meets planned for this summer?
Old 04-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #622
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
any meets planned for this summer?
Some a little further north in SC and NC....
Old 04-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #623
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
i couldn't make it to the last one because I'm stuck in statesboro during the fall and spring
Old 04-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #624
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Well there are about 4, some small and some that are planned on here..keep an eye on my gulches thread for different meets coming up, probably end up going like 2-3 times this yr
Old 04-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #625
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordaca View Post
IMO think it was worth the money. It is fun meeting new people and experience new things. After this I wouldn't mind going more often. I also would like to add that most of the new trails a stock Tacoma can make it on. I am not so sure about the old trails I seen a few of them and they seemed to be a different beast. So I can see if you have heavily modified your Tacos that it could get kinda boring. Maybe the next meet we have more people will be able to make it. We were pretty badly out numbered by the 4runners. Although it was nice to hang out with other Toyota peeps. The ford that followed was pretty funny especially when it got stuck. Although, the ford was just out to have some fun and made for good company. Now that the weathers getting nicer maybe another trip is in the works for the members of TW.
Take my word on it those trails were plenty fun for me and there are many parts in the new trails that were challenging for me. The old trail would be almost impassible in a stock taco and very pressing for a heavily modded rig. There are many trails in the old part that are doable but you definitely have to watch your step out there. . .
Old 04-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #626

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Well there are about 4, some small and some that are planned on here..keep an eye on my gulches thread for different meets coming up, probably end up going like 2-3 times this yr
will do..thanks man
Old 06-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #627
NorthGa4R is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
NorthGa4R's Tacoma Gallery
That's right ladies! It's time for another meet and ride. We will be shooting for the weekend towards the middle of August. Get your rigs ready and get your tents. We are still working out the details, but it's gonna be a good one. To keep this simple and easy lets all get together on face book. (Tacoma, fj, runner) find me - Tyler Henry
Old 06-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #628
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
How about we meet some where else though.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:15 AM   #629
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
How about we meet some where else though.
We're going to camp, wheel, and drink for a couple days. Durhamtown is a pretty good place for all of those things. I'm open to a new place, but last time 20 Tacomas were coming and 3 showed.

The only reason I say that is, I don't want to change our whole plans to accommodate a bunch of people who don't show.

To sum it up - me an 5 or 6 Runners are going in Aug. I'm sure more 4runners will come for one day rides, but we'll be camping there the whole time.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:11 AM   #630
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
i couldn't make it to the last one because I'm stuck in statesboro during the fall and spring
im in statesboro too! we need to get a GSU trip together for everyone in qnd around southern GA.

I totally spaced on the last trip and missed it. maybe make a facebook group page on it? idk i defiantly want to go to the next ride for sure.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:28 AM   #631
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-speedway.html
Another ga meet here if interested
Old 06-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #632
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGa4R View Post
We're going to camp, wheel, and drink for a couple days. Durhamtown is a pretty good place for all of those things. I'm open to a new place, but last time 20 Tacomas were coming and 3 showed.

The only reason I say that is, I don't want to change our whole plans to accommodate a bunch of people who don't show.

To sum it up - me an 5 or 6 Runners are going in Aug. I'm sure more 4runners will come for one day rides, but we'll be camping there the whole time.
My only objection to Durhamtown is the not so great trail system. It was kind of boring IMO. I suggest Windsock cause I heard that place is awesome.

As far as scheduling goes I really won't know if I will be able to make a meet or not. I work full time and classes will be starting again so my free time will be limited at best.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #633
Law Enforcement:
The dates are 17, 18, 19. The new trails were pretty low key, but the old ones are pretty crazy. I'm hoping the old ones will be dried out by then. These meets are partly about wheeling and partly about camping and talking shop. If you count the cabins and the areas to shoot the bull, then durhamtown looks pretty good.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #634
Stop staring at me swan!

Fair enough. I really wanted to run Slippery Nipple when I went but I didn't have skids and I was open/open. Plus watching the buggies ripping up the hill was pretty sweet lol
Old 06-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #635
Law Enforcement:
They hit slippery nipple while me and my wife were eating. They all came back like beaten puppies. I'm glad I didn't go on that run. It hadn't rained in weeks and it was still flooded down in there.

Products Discussed in this Thread