Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Georgia March 2012 meet!

Like the title says... Who is interested? i will be on leave the weekend of the 25 so that would be great for me!! Lets get some ideas flowing!
The idea for now. http://www.durhamtown.com/directions.htm

1.TacoIII
2.07NavyTaco
3.01Tac0ma
4.TacoXtreme
5.Mad T
TACO 721
MMyota
IC MANDO
GA TACO4X4

10.tacoman15
11.SargeSlapnuts
12.usmcxtreme03
13. thechamper
14.Rusty 06 4x4
15. Pope953

DID I MISS ANYONE?
Old 12-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
ME!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome any ideas Skyler?
Old 12-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
lets get a list of trails that is a fair distance for everyone?
Old 12-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoXtreme View Post
lets get a list of trails that is a fair distance for everyone?
Good idea im way south around Valdosta so there is nothing down here. I dont mind driving up to north Ga if i have to. Any middle Ga trails or maybe on the coast??
Old 12-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the only one close to me is Beaslys Knob. and its bout as north as you can get. im one county away from the sc line
Old 12-07-2011, 09:40 AM   #7
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Good idea im way south around Valdosta so there is nothing down here. I dont mind driving up to north Ga if i have to. Any middle Ga trails or maybe on the coast??

yeah im down near statesboro for college, i will be back in Atlanta in 2 weeks though. I would be game for like a little durhamtown run?? maybe somewhere in North Florida??
Old 12-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #8
North Georgia Member

I hear Durhamtown Plantation is a great place for camping and everything. Hell id probably lug the atv for that one and hit some trails too. I think im about 2 hours out from it.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #9
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested
Old 12-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #10
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
yeah im down near statesboro for college, i will be back in Atlanta in 2 weeks though. I would be game for like a little durhamtown run?? maybe somewhere in North Florida??
Im also down for that. The only place i know of is where they had a Fl meet last year above Tampa. woah never heard of durhamtown but i just went to the link and it looks pretty sweet! http://www.durhamtown.com/
Old 12-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
North Georgia Member

yea they have camping, 3 or 4 motocross tracks, and 90 miles of atv trails (so ive heard) idk about vehicle trails tho. But just north or just south of Atlanta would be good. theres no way i could drive almost to the ga/ florida end. and i understand itd be hard for some guys to come to the ga/tn or ga/sc end
Old 12-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #12
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Hall County for me. Would love to be there! Just not sure of my Paramedic school schedule yet. Will know it January 5th.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:50 AM   #13
North Georgia Member

Where in hall county man? im in Habersham
Old 12-07-2011, 09:57 AM   #15
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea they have camping, 3 or 4 motocross tracks, and 90 miles of atv trails (so ive heard) idk about vehicle trails tho. But just north or just south of Atlanta would be good. theres no way i could drive almost to the ga/ florida end. and i understand itd be hard for some guys to come to the ga/tn or ga/sc end
Seems to me like this mite be a decent place for the majority. Has anyone been there? How is it for trucks? I want to have at least a full days worth of trails.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:05 AM   #16
North Georgia Member

Heres the link. they have 3 offroad parks. for ANY type of truck. Stock to Rock!

http://www.durhamtownoffroad.com/
Old 12-07-2011, 10:09 AM   #17
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=TacoXtreme;4147426]Heres the link. they have 3 offroad parks. for ANY type of truck. Stock to Rock!

http://www.durhamtownoffroad.com/[/QUOTE]

That would be great. Cause I'm not 4wheel drive, but I'd give it hell and fun doing it!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:09 AM   #18
North Georgia Member

Here's Directions. They have cabin rentals too as well as atv trails

http://www.durhamtown.com/directions.htm
Old 12-07-2011, 10:14 AM   #19
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TennesseeFan76;4147449]
Quote:
Heres the link. they have 3 offroad parks. for ANY type of truck. Stock to Rock!

http://www.durhamtownoffroad.com/[/QUOTE]

That would be great. Cause I'm not 4wheel drive, but I'd give it hell and fun doing it!
Hey man thats all im down for is some fun!! i got a winch so i will be the dedicated recovery vehicle lol. I just looked at the obstacle course and i think i would TRY it.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:18 AM   #20
North Georgia Member

lol im running spacers right now...i know i know. its just to get my by till i get the billies set up lol idk if im gonna try it or not. ill wheel around in the easy stuff but im gonna baby it. especially after i pick up my moto metals this weekend

Products Discussed in this Thread