Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Anyone on here go to Georgia southern?

Old 12-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #22
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOlin View Post
I'm headed down to Southern this Spring semester
congrats! what's your major?
Old 12-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #23
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
TacomaWill's Tacoma Gallery
I hVe a few friends that go there, my buddy Cochran Pitts goes there. His truck is the FJ in this pic
Old 12-23-2013, 07:32 AM   #24
TACOlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
TACOlin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
congrats! what's your major?
Thanks! Not completely decided on one yet but thinking about engineering. But what i really want to do is something forestry related
Old 12-23-2013, 09:30 AM   #25
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Not completely decided on one yet but thinking about engineering. But what i really want to do is something forestry related
I'm in my junior year of engineering right now and liking it so far...and forestry related stuff sounds pretty cool too.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:23 PM   #26

TACOlin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in my junior year of engineering right now and liking it so far...and forestry related stuff sounds pretty cool too.
Yeah thats more what i like to do is forestry stuff. And sorry way late response on my part. But anyways anyone know some good fishing spots down around here? Been to a few places with no luck whatsoever. Seems the easiest to access is the pond next to County Line Package and ive had nothing bite there.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #27

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah thats more what i like to do is forestry stuff. And sorry way late response on my part. But anyways anyone know some good fishing spots down around here? Been to a few places with no luck whatsoever. Seems the easiest to access is the pond next to County Line Package and ive had nothing bite there.
I haven't heard of any nearby...although there's gotta be something close to campus because I used to see people walking from the dorms with fishing stuff
Old 01-20-2014, 08:20 PM   #28

TACOlin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haven't heard of any nearby...although there's gotta be something close to campus because I used to see people walking from the dorms with fishing stuff
Yeah me and my friends have been checking out tons of ponds around but there doesnt seem to be any good access points to them. And yeah thanks for the link i actually got the little booklet full of coupons at the beginning of the semester and need to start using some of those
Old 01-31-2014, 02:42 PM   #29

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
selling my wheels & tires if anyone is interested....mounted/balance and including black lugnuts and hub centering rings
http://statesboro.craigslist.org/pts/4307348280.html
Old 01-31-2014, 05:32 PM   #30
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
TacomaWill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
selling my wheels & tires if anyone is interested....mounted/balance and including black lugnuts and hub centering rings
http://statesboro.craigslist.org/pts/4307348280.html

Interested in any trades + cash?
Old 02-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #31

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaWill View Post
Interested in any trades + cash?
sorry for the late response, these are sold....sold them the day they came off the truck
Old 03-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #32

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in some patio furniture, coffee table, or tv stand?
Old 04-20-2014, 06:53 PM   #33
Robzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobzilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robby
Robzilla's Tacoma Gallery
Graduated December 2012. Miss those happy hours and pool days.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:30 AM   #34
outlaw0411 is on a distinguished road
outlaw0411's Tacoma Gallery
Headed to gsu next year!
Old 06-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #35

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw0411 View Post
Headed to gsu next year!
Nice!