Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Anyone on here go to Georgia southern?

Old 04-03-2012, 05:46 AM   #1
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here go to Georgia southern?

I see plenty of Tacoma around gsu, just wondering if any of yall are on here
Old 04-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Graduated in 05 I still pass through from time to time to try and be young again!
Old 01-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
georgia taco is on a distinguished road
georgia taco's Tacoma Gallery
just transferred down here, i see a lot of modded Tacomas around here
Old 02-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #4
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia taco View Post
just transferred down here, i see a lot of modded Tacomas around here
whats yours look like?
Old 02-07-2013, 03:37 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
whats yours look like?
Gray with black 7089 wheels
Old 02-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #6

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
pic?
Old 04-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #7
Mike V. is on a distinguished road

Marines: 1341 HE Mech.
Name: Mike
Mike V.'s Tacoma Gallery
I got some friends at GSU, I head up there from time to time.

Old 04-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #8

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck!
Old 04-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #9
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
yea buddy.
2011 TRD Sport Mag Gray Double cab
Old 05-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #10

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post
yea buddy.
2011 TRD Sport Mag Gray Double cab
have i seen you in lot 42?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:04 AM   #11
Quote:
That's probably me
Old 05-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #12

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's probably me
Oh shit...I think you parked by me a while back. I've got a 05 white double cab lifted on black classic 2's and a fox sticker on the window. What's your major?
Old 05-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #13
Mike V. is on a distinguished road

Marines: 1341 HE Mech.
Name: Mike
Mike V.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
May have been, I never know where I am when I am there (usually completely wasted by then) I will keep my eye out next time I am there and try not to piss on tacoma tires....lol
Old 05-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #14
Quote:
Oh shit...I think you parked by me a while back. I've got a 05 white double cab lifted on black classic 2's and a fox sticker on the window. What's your major?
Yea I I've seen that truck, I just switched to construction management. What's yours
Old 05-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #15

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea I I've seen that truck, I just switched to construction management. What's yours
mechanical engineering
Old 05-09-2013, 12:26 AM   #16
rt01699 is on a distinguished road
rt01699's Tacoma Gallery
i got a green 12 prerunner down here. still havent done much to it but hopefully will this summer here when I have some time at home
Old 05-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #17
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
Keep an eye out for me

we should set up a wheeling trip up north not much near statesboro that i know of.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #18
atlantacoma is on a distinguished road

atlantacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I would pipe in on this thread and say I am GSU alumni. My brother is still in school down there though.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #19

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
Keep an eye out for me

we should set up a wheeling trip up north not much near statesboro that i know of.

nice first gen!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #20
bobbey555 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bradley
bobbey555's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up and down the high way every week mainly towards gsu and savannah area but live in north Georgia