Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

GEORGIA MEET JUNE 3RD

Old 05-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #22
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
thats sounds so good
Old 05-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #23
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
thats sounds so good
It really is! even cold and sliced thin on wheat thin crackers
Old 05-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #24
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockComa View Post
I'm in. Only about 10 minutes from the mall.
Me too, minus the traffic anyway.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #25
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! As it stands now, nothing to interfere with this greet and meet. I even made my wife note it on her calendar to avoid any last minute "...but we need to hang the blinds in the laundry room" requests.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #26
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachc113 View Post
I may haha if im not hauing the jetskies out to wedowee for the summer.
Haul the jetskis to Lanier for the day. You will pass by Mall o Ga on your way.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #27
Reaper
09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough
09 Redneck's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 05-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #28
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if we meet before 4:30pm, I have to be at work in Atlanta @ 6pm.

Mall of Ga is 25 minutes from my house. Sorta on my way to work.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #29
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
So we're just mall crawling? :/
Old 05-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #30
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
So we're just mall crawling? :/
Hell yea dude! Have you seen the size of the speedbumps at the mall o Ga? Effing things are huuuuuuggggggeeee.

Nah, think the plan is to start there and then head to the undisclosed location in Braselton.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #31
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
I'm in! As it stands now, nothing to interfere with this greet and meet. I even made my wife note it on her calendar to avoid any last minute "...but we need to hang the blinds in the laundry room" requests.
LOL you get that too! Mine will just forget and the night before i mention it in passing and she swears i never told her!
Old 05-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #33
GlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really nice
Name: James
GlockComa's Tacoma Gallery
In addition to a list, I think we should also list out what everyone is going to bring (meat, sides, beer, etc). I know meatman has the deer covered, but given that it's deer, I doubt it will last long haha
Old 05-17-2012, 02:26 PM   #36
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I thought someone said something about meeting and eating somewhere before heading out towards Braselton?
Old 05-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #37
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
So what time are we gonna meet at the mall of ga.?
Old 05-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #38
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brandon
blitton08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I thought someone said something about meeting and eating somewhere before heading out towards Braselton?
The plans to meet in the mall of GA parking lot and then take a ride to TRDBeasts house and eat.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #40
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brandon
blitton08's Tacoma Gallery
whats a tilted kilt