Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

GEORGIA MEET JUNE 3RD

Old 05-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #43
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitton08 View Post
whats a tilted kilt
No....you didn't just ask that. Love the Kilt!
Old 05-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #44
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brandon
blitton08's Tacoma Gallery
look guys we dont got a tilted kilt here, we just got ihop and waffle house.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #45
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Quote:
look guys we dont got a tilted kilt here, we just got ihop and waffle house.
lol, and you don't want your average waffle house lady dressing like the girls at the kilt. If we make this GA meet a tradition, next time we should introduce you to The Kilt!
Old 05-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #47
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Yall suggested maybe going to the kilt place instead of eating at TRDs house and that may be easier. But what would yall rather do? I'm fine with either.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #48

Quote:
Yall suggested maybe going to the kilt place instead of eating at TRDs house and that may be easier. But what would yall rather do? I'm fine with either.
I say we stick to the original plan of heading to TRDs house, as long as it doesn't grow too large I guess.

You going to have enough room TRDBeast?
Old 05-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #49
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
can i do a SAS in your driveway TRDbeast?

lol

no but seriously i kinda wanted to do the corner light turning blink mod thing.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:40 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
so how far will we be traveling from the mall? because im already over 3hrs away.
Braselton is just 10 minutes or so up the road from the mall.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #54
GlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really nice
Name: James
GlockComa's Tacoma Gallery
I'm cool with either. For the folks coming from the south, it's probably easier to just go to the kilt, but it doesn't matter to me. Braselton isn't that much farther from the mall.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #55

Quote:
ok so mall and then to trdbeast's house?
Thats the plan as it stands now. We all thought it would be kinda cool to have a rolling Tacoma conga line up to Braselton.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #57
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna be rolling over blood mountain into cleveland and then to 985 anybody in that area that wants to roll together?
Old 05-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #58

Quote:
so how far will we be traveling from the mall? because im already over 3hrs away.
I thought i was coming from the farthest away haha. you got me by an hour.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:12 PM   #59
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought i was coming from the farthest away haha. you got me by an hour.
Lol i can probably shave some time off of that with the supercharger.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #60

Hey TRD! Think you can dig a big mudhole in ur frontyard so we can do a little mudding?