Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

GEORGIA MEET JUNE 3RD

Old 05-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
GEORGIA MEET JUNE 3RD

TacomaWorld Meet June 3rd

location: MALL OF GEORGIA NEAR CHIK FILET (LOOK FOR THE TACOS)

time: 12:00PM

plans: pictures in the parking lot then caravan to braselton for BBQ @ TRDBeast's (Wayne's) house.

food:
-TRDBeast- has the beer hotdogs and rolls.
-MEATMAN- has the meat covered.
-HAMMERHEAD- bringing chips, dip, and key lime pie.

WE STILL NEED SIDES, DRINKS, PLASTIC PLATES/CUPS AND MORE BEER.

Names List

1. TRDBeast
2. Meatman
3. Tacomarotto
4. Hammerhead
5. blitton08
6. GlockComa
7. tacomaforlife
8. Mr. LaBeef
9. genxer36 (Mall of GA only, won't have time for cookout)
10. WhiskeyDeltaTango
11. blasionTRD09
12. 2011trdyota
13.xsptaco07(mal of ga only)
14.Iceman2448 (Mall only)
Old 05-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brandon
blitton08's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there
Old 05-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #4
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

right on! are we wheelin or anything? or just grabbin some grub?
Old 05-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
right on! are we wheelin or anything? or just grabbin some grub?
From what we've discussed, we will be meeting at the Mall of Georgia and taking pictures in the lot. Then going for a ride together to where the food its. Meet, greet, maybe install some stuff. No times have been mentioned yet we have just agreed on June 3.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #6

sounds good!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #7
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm right up the road from the Mall so as of right now I plan to be there.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
zachc113 will become famous soon enough

zachc113's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I was closer. Id defiantly come if it wasnt an hour and half one way.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:33 PM   #9

that isnt bad! come on
Old 05-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #10
zachc113 will become famous soon enough

zachc113's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
that isnt bad! come on
I may haha if im not hauing the jetskies out to wedowee for the summer.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
How far is this from agusta? Throw in some wheelin and I'll try to make an appearence؟
Old 05-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #13

hell an hour away? Ill be driving a lil over two to come. haha this best be good!
Old 05-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #14

need more people!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #15
Sil10Taco is on a distinguished road
Sil10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. I'm down for a GA meet
Old 05-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #16
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
How far is this from agusta? Throw in some wheelin and I'll try to make an appearence؟
almost 3 hours...don't think I'll be making it.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #17
GlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really nice
Name: James
GlockComa's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Only about 10 minutes from the mall.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #18
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
I should be there. We have a bday party to go to that day, Not sure about the time. Will know more later
Old 05-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #19
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in! we should get a list going of who's comming. Like i said before i can bring some Deer tenderloin stuffed with italian sausage and wrapped with bacon to put on the grill if we are going to go that route.. BTW it will take me 2.5 hrs to get to the mall of Ga.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #20

ooooo that made my stomach growl!

im hungry!!!!