Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Local Kennesaw Georgia Teenager Missing

Old 05-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Local Kennesaw Georgia Teenager Missing

TW,

I'm also a member of the Georgia Outdoor Network (GON) forums and the below thread was posted there noting a missing teenager of a GON forums member.

I thought it would be good to post this information here as well. Now, I would post pictures of the missing girl and the 'preseumed' kidnapper, but I just found out that my work now blocks 'Photobucket', so I will have to do that when I get home. I will update as soon as I get home.

Otherwise, here is the link to the thread on GON where you can see the photos. I have also copied the original note from the father of the missing girl. Also, I have confirmed that this is legit as it is in the Kennesaw papers as well.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=688273

My Sixteen year old daughter has been missing since Saturday, April 28, 2012. Her name is Raquel Marie Landry. She is 5'2". 105 lbs with brown hair and Blue eyes that you cannot miss. Please help me find her.

She went missing at approximately 6:00 p.m. from the bottom of my driveway here in Kennesaw Georgia.
This is a missing person's report NOT a runaway report. Local agencies have not listed it as an abduction because there is no evident to support that yet.

She was seen getting into a white Ford Mustang with raise letters on the back. He is a Hispanic male, age approximately 21 or 22. Goes by the name of Sulio Cesar Rodriguez Sandoval, app 5'8" 120 lbs. Tattoos on body, Grim Reaper on shoulder.

He worked out at LA Fitness on Barrett and HWY 41 in Kennesaw Georgia, where my daughter Raquel would go a couple times a week.

He is usually in the company of another Hispanic male that goes by the nickname of Flocka, one Raul Del-Angel. They are suspected to be cousins.

They may also be in the company of two Hispanic females that go by the names of "Macy" and "Yesina" no other information or pictures yet.

Targeting Kennesaw, Acworth and Woodstock areas. Might be held up in a house at the end of a road, bottom of a hill that's not visible from the street in the Woodstock area.

Call local police city police if you have information or dial 911 if you have direct contact.

Help me find my daughter Raquel. She went to Kennesaw Mountain high School until this scumbag took her away from me.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:57 AM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Found this via the link. Hope she gets found I sent this to family members that live around that area.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Also via that link
Quote:
KENNESAW, GA (CBS ATLANTA) - Kennesaw police are looking for a missing 16-year-old girl.
Raquel Landry was last seen April 28 around 6 p.m. leaving her home in Kennesaw to attend a concert in Gwinnett County.
Police said she may be in the company of 21-year-old Sulio Sandoval.
Landry and Sandoval may be in an older model white Ford Mustang.
If you know the whereabouts of either of these people, please call Det. Keith Todman at 770-429-4533 or 770-422-2505.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/1800...ssing-teenager
Old 05-16-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Warhorse!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
What was the outcome of this??? Just wondering.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah what happened since?
Old 01-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #7
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Shit! I use to live off Barrett and go th that LA Fitness.....I never saw this link but the dude doesn't look familar.

We moved to Kennesaw from Marietta and from what I learned is that Kennesaw is going down hill and use to be nice like Marieatta was 15 yrs ago.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #8
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Unsolved mystery?