Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Georgia meet at Atl speedway

Old 06-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #21
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
Put me down and if i cant ill letcha know.
Sounds good
Old 06-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #22
Mr. LaBeef is on a distinguished road

Mr. LaBeef's Tacoma Gallery
Go ahead and put me down. My birthday is the day before. Nothing cures a hangover like rolling over bumpy terrain.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #23
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, your on
Old 06-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #24
KaeserTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
KaeserTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun, I will let you know next week if I can make it.

Is the off-roading on the speedway property? Are they OK with us tearing it up? I don't think my 2wd will get far, but it's worth a shot .
Old 06-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #25

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaeserTRD View Post
Sounds like fun, I will let you know next week if I can make it.

Is the off-roading on the speedway property? Are they OK with us tearing it up? I don't think my 2wd will get far, but it's worth a shot .
Sounds good, it's not huge but a lot of people go there with dirt bikes and jeeps and stuff so I'm guessing it fine
Old 06-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #26
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
so pumped
Old 06-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #28
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

[QUOTE=TRDBeast;5197312][QUOTE=tacomarotto;5197051

Yea baby![/QUOTE]

sounds so familiar... ill be early this time
Old 06-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #29

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
bump, lets get some more people in
Old 06-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #30

I have 2WD also, should be interesting.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #32

no locker for yall? i cant remember
Old 06-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #33
GlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really nice
Name: James
GlockComa's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!
Old 06-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #34

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good
Old 06-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #35

All stock 2011. Mods coming, slowly but surely.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #37
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I can't make this one I have to be in at work a 2 am for inventory that day
Old 06-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #38

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I can't make this one I have to be in at work a 2 am for inventory that day
That stinks man, at least there will be more
Old 06-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #40

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, your on