Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Georgia Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #81
Costa09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. Considering selling my XD ADICTS 17x9 black with the 285/70/17 BFG A/T. Good life left in the tires and got two spots on one rim that have scratches. Not include vavlue stem. Will send pics if anybody interested pm me! Thanks wanting 1500 OBO. It is high but it is OBO! Just a starting point! Thanks again! Live in Americus, ga 31719 no shipping.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #83

Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
He guys I know this may have been thrown up before but has anybody thought of getting a group together just ga guys and making it a legit community for ga tacoma owners and still apart of TW just a large group and smaller regional groups. Like for me I got two guys in my town considering making a group. Have decals just for ga with call signs that are our user names that ppl with CB's can say hey look a fellow member and maybe from totally different towns. They will still be GA taco owners. Also for spotting too. I know that as long as we have the TW sticker on our trucks it is the same but what I am saying is just for GA TW members. Just a idea if I made any since at all! Had to type fast on my phone at work!
Old 03-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #84
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
So when is the next meetup?
Old 03-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #85
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone recommend a good place to eat in Buford, will be coming up this weekend for a wedding and will probably want a bite of food before hand.

steakhouse, seafood, bbq whatever

obviously not a big chain place or else i wouldnt be asking lol
Old 03-31-2013, 04:08 PM   #86
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
When's the next meet? I don't do shit anymore we gotta have one soon
Old 03-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #87
Boogie Man Kryptonite
TRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wayne
TRDBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
can anyone recommend a good place to eat in Buford, will be coming up this weekend for a wedding and will probably want a bite of food before hand.

steakhouse, seafood, bbq whatever

obviously not a big chain place or else i wouldnt be asking lol
Hello! Im in Buford.

Steakhouse...... Aquaterra downtown Buford

Seafood....... Bonefish Grille chain yes but very good and the only seafood in town.

BBQ....Jim and Nicks again a smaller chain but the best in town

Theres a good Italian place..... Antonettas. excellent mom and pop place.

If u wanna travel 25 minutes.... Pappadeaux for Seafood, stoney river for steak.

inbox me and ill give u my cell number if u need anything or have more questions
Old 03-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #89
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I secone the Jim & Nicks, Stoney River, Bonefish, and Pappadeaux. Haven't been to the others
Old 03-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #90
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa09 View Post
He guys I know this may have been thrown up before but has anybody thought of getting a group together just ga guys and making it a legit community for ga tacoma owners and still apart of TW just a large group and smaller regional groups. Like for me I got two guys in my town considering making a group. Have decals just for ga with call signs that are our user names that ppl with CB's can say hey look a fellow member and maybe from totally different towns. They will still be GA taco owners. Also for spotting too. I know that as long as we have the TW sticker on our trucks it is the same but what I am saying is just for GA TW members. Just a idea if I made any since at all! Had to type fast on my phone at work!
I like the idea ^
Old 03-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #91

Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
I like the idea ^
Got a semi idea that I'm taking to my local printshop to put a different spin on it
Old 03-31-2013, 09:39 PM   #92
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa09 View Post
Got a semi idea that I'm taking to my local printshop to put a different spin on it
All right.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #93
Where's my hammer?
2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future2000uzj has a brilliant future

Name: Nick
2000uzj's Tacoma Gallery
Free delivery to those who get in on it . I've been missing from TW for a while. Finally getting back into my forum-ing.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

Nick
Old 09-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #95
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymmewin View Post
Lift kit, wheel spacers, and sound system for sale in GA... Anyone interested?
Details? Or is this what's in your sig?
Old 10-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #96
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys and gals! Just letting you know that TW Secret Santa is on for anyone who is interested. Cutoff is November 15th.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...mber-15th.html

Thanks!
Alex
Old 02-09-2014, 02:53 PM   #98
Super White Taco
Gymmewin is on a distinguished road

Name: Jimmy
Gymmewin's Tacoma Gallery
Fully Loaded Probox Custom Enclosure 800rms subs with Memphis PR1.500 amp for sale... NEED GONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Someone make me an offer. Details in link below.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...osure-amp.html
Old 02-25-2014, 05:07 AM   #99
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Kings Bay soon, sold the Tacoma and have a Rubicon now. Any good trails in the area?
Old 03-20-2014, 05:13 AM   #100
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Feel free to swing by TRS if anyone is considering a retrofit. I'll be glad to cover over the options.