Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Georgia Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #101
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Over your paygrade
Name: Master Chief (E-9) USN (Ret)
JCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011trdyota View Post
When's the next meet? I don't do shit anymore we gotta have one soon
I go to Rafferty's on Atlanta Highway or Logans on the other side of the 10 loop. Look for the white Prerunner SR5 with the Georgia Tacoma's sticker in the back glass....
Old 04-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #102
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brandon
blitton08's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone using a steel bumper on their second gen? I wanted to know how much it will sag the front end down and if ill lose any mpgs because of it?
Old 04-11-2014, 05:45 PM   #103
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Who's going to G day tomorrow? Not sure yet if I'm going. Wife wants to take our 21 month old to an Easter thing and not sure how he will sit through the game anyway.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:26 PM   #104
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitton08 View Post
Anyone using a steel bumper on their second gen? I wanted to know how much it will sag the front end down and if ill lose any mpgs because of it?
I've got an OME lift on the way...after I get that on, I'll be ordering one. What suspension do you have? And what bumper are you looking to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Who's going to G day tomorrow? Not sure yet if I'm going. Wife wants to take our 21 month old to an Easter thing and not sure how he will sit through the game anyway.
I was REALLY REALLY REALLY wanting to go, but my girlfriend's brother is getting married tomoorrow. They might notice if one of the groomsmen is missing.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:15 PM   #105
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=dwalden2;8502750]I've got an OME lift on the way...after I get that on, I'll be ordering one. What suspension do you have? And what bumper are you looking to get?

I was thinking about the Demello or Pelfreybilt front bumper. I have bilstein 5100s at 0, eibach coil, and maxtrac spindles as my front suspension.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:03 PM   #106
Boogie Man Kryptonite
TRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wayne
TRDBeast's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=blitton08;8504914]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
I've got an OME lift on the way...after I get that on, I'll be ordering one. What suspension do you have? And what bumper are you looking to get?

I was thinking about the Demello or Pelfreybilt front bumper. I have bilstein 5100s at 0, eibach coil, and maxtrac spindles as my front suspension.

call billy at brute force!!!!! awesome bumpers!!!!!!!!
custom made mine with an integrated 30" dual light bar in the front!
Old 04-13-2014, 06:30 PM   #107
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
I go to Rafferty's on Atlanta Highway or Logans on the other side of the 10 loop. Look for the white Prerunner SR5 with the Georgia Tacoma's sticker in the back glass....

How often do you go?
Old 04-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #108
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post

I love Logan's. We have to eat there every time we go to Athens. We don't have one near us although we do have Texas Roadhouse which is about the same. But I love Logan's Brewskie onions on my steak.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:42 AM   #109
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
call billy at brute force!!!!! awesome bumpers!!!!!!!!
custom made mine with an integrated 30" dual light bar in the front!
How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? Is it a tube style or plate? Are they local to the SE? Guess I could be googling all this though lol.

Anyways

N00b here checking in and post whoring lol
Old 04-17-2014, 09:44 AM   #110
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Auddie View Post
How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? Is it a tube style or plate? Are they local to the SE? Guess I could be googling all this though lol.

Anyways

N00b here checking in and post whoring lol

He got a good deal. Plate bumper. Don't know if he decided flat top or center hoop. I think they're in Cali.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:23 PM   #111

Roger that!
Old 05-15-2014, 12:24 PM   #112

got new tires put on a couple days ago here are pics. Finally got it as high as I wanted!

Old 05-18-2014, 05:54 PM   #113

That looks good!
Old 05-31-2014, 05:20 PM   #114
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitton08 View Post
got new tires put on a couple days ago here are pics. Finally got it as high as I wanted!

Sharp lookin Taco
Old 06-02-2014, 04:06 PM   #115
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, anyone know of a company here in GA that has good deals on Toppers for the Taco? My dad has a 2013 and is in need of one desperately.. His truck is white… The poor guy has all his work stuff inside the cab and drives around with all that in there..
Old 06-02-2014, 06:32 PM   #116
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Check craigslist. You can come across good deals on there.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:40 PM   #118

Georgia Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
Sorry brodah havent checked in for a minute....
plate bumper, integrated 30" light bar, dual integrated led fogs on each side, front hoops- @1585 total

Haha, no worries man!

That's not too bad at all though! Especially for everything you got!

I've been eyeballing the hybrid he made for the 1st gen. Thinking I'm gonna end up doing my own though to save coin!
Old 06-19-2014, 07:45 PM   #119
Drive it like a 4WD

All of the Georgia threads should be combined lol there are 3 now that are all basically the same?
Old 06-19-2014, 07:59 PM   #120

Lol, I noticed that.

It's bc we're better than the other SE states....