Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Tailgating. UGA/Tech or UGA/Bama?

Old 11-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
Mr. LaBeef is on a distinguished road

Mr. LaBeef's Tacoma Gallery
Tailgating. UGA/Tech or UGA/Bama?

Was thinking about tailgating one of these if I can't get tickets for a reasonable price. Anyone interested?
Old 11-21-2012, 02:18 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
You do know that there are a number of us Tacoma owners that live between Atlanta and Athens.

I've posted up a request for a meet & greet for Friday or Saturday suggesting the Tilted Kilt in Buford or Suwanee, but have not received any PMs about it.

Rafferty's in Athens has multiple very large screen TVs, good food and good service, as a suggestion for a meet up place. Rafferty's is located just west of the Hwy 10 loop and Atlanta Highway. This could also be a good place to meet up.

Ya'll PM if interested.
Yeah, I've been to the last 3 meets. Work practically next door to the Kilt in Buford and Beast's work. My brother's bday is Saturday too. Just saying. Looks like a few friends of mine are interested in going up to Athens too .
Old 11-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. LaBeef View Post
Was thinking about tailgating one of these if I can't get tickets for a reasonable price. Anyone interested?

I've heard the SECCG tix are going for $400+ for the nosebleeds.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:03 AM   #4

Exactly. Not reasonable. But damn, I would love to see that game then drive to Athens after the Dawgs are victorious.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:17 AM   #5

Oh I'll be there early. Celebrate my bro's bday and try and get back to the Kilt in Buford. Yeah, Saturday definitely won't suck.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #6
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be at the Dome Saturday for the SECCG. Don't know if I'll be in the Taco or not. I'll have to be all snazzed up, unfortunately. The girlfriend got tickets given to her through work.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
I'll be at the Dome Saturday for the SECCG. Don't know if I'll be in the Taco or not. I'll have to be all snazzed up, unfortunately. The girlfriend got tickets given to her through work.
That last sentence makes me want to hate you. Oh well, I guess I'll just win the lottery tonight so then I can afford to actually attend the game
Old 11-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #8
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That last sentence makes me want to hate you. Oh well, I guess I'll just win the lottery tonight so then I can afford to actually attend the game
Understandable. Lol. She told me for like a week that she only got one. I was pissed chz she knew how much I wanted to go. We get to sit in a suite. Probably $800-1000 tickets. Free food and drinks. It's supposed to be a "networking" thing. I'm just hopin I'm not expected to conversate the whole game. I'm not there to talk to people...I'm there to watch UGA whip that ass...

Hopefully
Old 11-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #9

I'm going to be in the yellow lot about 12
Old 11-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #10
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
I'm going to be in the yellow lot about 12
No idea what time I'll be there. Thinkin about goin to check out Gameday in Centennial Park before we go into the Dome.