Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Outdoor Activities

Old 11-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Outdoor Activities

Just wanted to start a thread on what you guys do for fun outside of wheeling and your truck.

Maybe we all can find a few things we have in common with some other members.

You'll find me doing some sort of combination of:

Mountain biking
Road biking
Camping
Snorkeling
Scuba diving (in a month or so)
Sailing
Anything photography
Rock Climbing

I work in IT for a living so I can fix pretty much anything that plugs into a wall.
And my truck will one day be sort of an expo rig.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
i fish constantly, my backyard is the atlantic so thats pretty much my life. ill get jaws one day, biggest so far is a 5ft nurse.

take the ski & boat out whenever i get the chance (too cold now )
shooting my pf9
and of course hitting the beach in the summer and getting skin cancer
Old 11-24-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Kevin I'm down for all of the Above Bro. Just let me know when you want to go
Old 11-25-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
tacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomaconvert's Tacoma Gallery
Hiking, fishing, and camping, but mostly soaring.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:07 AM   #5
Racer X will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Racer X's Tacoma Gallery
Flying in gliders looks awesome. For me, mountain biking, surfing, camping hiking, boating, fishing and target shooting.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:58 AM   #6
tacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomaconvert's Tacoma Gallery
It's a blast, if you get the chance give it a try.
Surprisingly easy to get into, not nearly as difficult as most people assume.
http://www.ssa.org/sport/wheretofly.asp
My mistake initially, didn't realize this was a regional topic when initially replied.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #7
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Fish, hunt, fish, hunt, ride the motorcycle (Ninja), fish, and hunt