1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Deember 16th Tailgate Party Atlanta Falcons Vs. NY Giants

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by TRDBeast, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Nov 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    TRDBeast

TRDBeast [OP] Boogie Man Kryptonite

Member:
    First Name:
    Wayne
    Coconut Creek, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Crew Cab TRD
    Brute Force front armor with 30" rigid and dual 4" quad rigid fogs OME suspension 3" lift with Dakar leaf pack and ToyTec body lift for total 4.25 LR UCA's 9000 sport Nitro Charger shocks 885X Coils AFE Pro Dry CAI 18" Rockstars Alpine DDIN systemw/Nav, Bluetooth and DVD 2 12's Infinity Kappa's in doors and Alpine 6.5 X 9 in front and back and 2 Alpine Zeus amps rear 2 Rockford Fosgate amps front NFab running boards Dyno tuned FXRs w/ 3" Projectors and Halos retrofit w/ Apollo shrouds and 5000k HID 55W Debadged Wet Okole skins HomerTaco Satoshi grill Elusive Elements light support with 2 Hella 500ff's behind grill Powder coated tool box TRD gear shift Andres Devil Horns TREX eyelids Body Armor rear bumper 15% Tint "ZOMBIE" light switches Custom gun concealer in dash One-piece aluminum drive shaft LED interior light swap
    Wasup Guys!!

Im going to the game on Dec 16th and wanted to see if anyone else is going or wants to go. I have tickets already but there are still plenty for sale. Anyone wanna join my tailgate party? :D

How cool would it be to roll into the parking lot with a bunch of crazy guys driving souped up Tacos!

1. TRDBeast

2. Nov 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM
    dwalden2

dwalden2 HBTFD

Member:
    First Name:
    Derick
    Blue Ridge, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '05 TRD Offroad V6 6 spd
    SCS Stealth 6 Wheels, 285/70/17 STT Pros, Demello Offroad front bumper, 20" LED Bar, LED Fogs, LED interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Body Armour Rear Bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch, 3" OME Lift
    Hmmm. Interesting. The girlfriend mentioned getting me tickets to that game for Christmas...we'll see what happens there. On a semi-related note...anyone gonna be at the dome this weeekend for UGA/Bama?

3. Nov 27, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    TRDBeast

Member:
    First Name:
    Wayne
    Coconut Creek, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Crew Cab TRD
    Brute Force front armor with 30" rigid and dual 4" quad rigid fogs OME suspension 3" lift with Dakar leaf pack and ToyTec body lift for total 4.25 LR UCA's 9000 sport Nitro Charger shocks 885X Coils AFE Pro Dry CAI 18" Rockstars Alpine DDIN systemw/Nav, Bluetooth and DVD 2 12's Infinity Kappa's in doors and Alpine 6.5 X 9 in front and back and 2 Alpine Zeus amps rear 2 Rockford Fosgate amps front NFab running boards Dyno tuned FXRs w/ 3" Projectors and Halos retrofit w/ Apollo shrouds and 5000k HID 55W Debadged Wet Okole skins HomerTaco Satoshi grill Elusive Elements light support with 2 Hella 500ff's behind grill Powder coated tool box TRD gear shift Andres Devil Horns TREX eyelids Body Armor rear bumper 15% Tint "ZOMBIE" light switches Custom gun concealer in dash One-piece aluminum drive shaft LED interior light swap
    I thought about going..... I have access to tix but I may be pretty swamped at work

4. Nov 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM
    Mr. LaBeef

Mr. LaBeef Well-Known Member

Member:
    Grayson, GA
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD Sport
    I'm pretty sure I'll be heading down to the dome Saturday. Still have something I got to do but the plan is to be there as early as possible. I'll let you know soon. As for the Giant's game, that would be cool to tailgate. I haven't thought that far ahead though.

5. Nov 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM
    311offroad

311offroad Stock Taco For Now

Member:
    Milledgeville, GA
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OffRoad SR5 4x4 Short Bed Debadged
    20% tint, Debadged, Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT, Infinity component door speakers, MagLite mod
    I was going to go but looks like the plans have changed

6. Nov 28, 2012 at 3:09 PM
    TRDBeast

Member:
    First Name:
    Wayne
    Coconut Creek, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Crew Cab TRD
    nobody? really? lol

7. Nov 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM
    BostonBilly

BostonBilly Well-Known Member

Member:
    Easton
    Vehicle:
    2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
    Go Falcons. FTG

Products Discussed in

To Top