Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

I-85 through atlanta

Old 12-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
I-85 through atlanta

I am on business this coming week,near Marietta I will be done 5 p.m. on Friday.. I will be taking 75 to 285 to 85 to head back to Virginia, The people at the hotel said leaving at 5 is not a good idea so I am thinking of staying an extra night and leave about 3 am but I don't know for sure if I want/need to. I thought the traffic was pretty bad coming here today (sunday) of course when you are unfamilar with an area it always seems wore than it actually iis..thanks
Old 12-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #2
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
atlanta traffic at rush hour is worse than 495 in DC at rush hour lol (in my opinion) leaving at 5 would be fine being youd save the money not spending another night as long as your up for alot of bumper to bumper traffic for an hour or four
Old 12-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
atlanta traffic at rush hour is worse than 495 in DC at rush hour lol (in my opinion) leaving at 5 would be fine being youd save the money not spending another night as long as your up for alot of bumper to bumper traffic for an hour or four
X2... I used to live and work in Atlanta. Rush hour starts around 4 and ends around 7... if you are lucky. If there is rain... just give up.

Good luck and safe travels, OP, for whatever you decide.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
thanks..i think i will stay another night and leave at 3 am
Old 12-10-2012, 08:27 AM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
You'd be fine if you left after 7pm.

You could also hop on I-575N and go up to Hwy92 (Exit 7) turn right, then that will turn into Holcomb bridge in Roswell, then Jimmy Carter Blvd in Dulth, and you can hop on I85 North at Jimmy Carter.