Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

any south ga guys want to m&g

Old 03-31-2013, 09:51 PM   #21
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
If you do want to plan a day im better to doit.mom-thurs cuz i took off two weekends in a row so illbe working wknds the next 9 years in a row now
Old 04-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #22
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Any Ideas on where to m&g Im down for a short drive to talk Taco's and maybe some food and beer?? I will be on leave time is valuable so nothing more than a 1.5 hr drive preferably. I havent had american food in over a year so Im carving EVERYTHING!
Old 04-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #23
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Any Ideas on where to m&g Im down for a short drive to talk Taco's and maybe some food and beer?? I will be on leave time is valuable so nothing more than a 1.5 hr drive preferably. I havent had american food in over a year so Im carving EVERYTHING!
your in moultrie right?

waycross is in between me and you. about an hour and half for you and me both.

i dont know of any food places there though, maybe someone here is from waycross and can take us offroading out there behind their house
Old 04-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #24
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah if someone has any ideas for Waycross i'd be down for that.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #25
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
BTW does anyone have any experience installing gears, lockers, UCA and bumpers?????????? Maybe a mod day if so
Old 04-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #26
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, do any of Yall ride at Fat Daddy's off of Ga1? I was down there this past weekend. Awesome ATV club. Me and the family are planning another ride the weekend of the 4/5 May. If anyone is interested in that, please let me know. Just food for thought.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #27
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man I wont be back to GA till at least 22 May. What part of SE GA you located?
Old 04-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #28
subaru of america
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
Hey, do any of Yall ride at Fat Daddy's off of Ga1? I was down there this past weekend. Awesome ATV club. Me and the family are planning another ride the weekend of the 4/5 May. If anyone is interested in that, please let me know. Just food for thought.
just googled it thats in waycross, its a shame its an ATV park and not a whole offroad park like in hortense. either way its only open weekends and im booked every weekend lol,
Old 04-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #29
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
just googled it thats in waycross, its a shame its an ATV park and not a whole offroad park like in hortense. either way its only open weekends and im booked every weekend lol,
Also I dont have an ATV only a Taco.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #30
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Lol, that's cool. Yeah, trucks gone wild is next weekend in Hortense. Can't go
Anyways, I wasn't trying to change yalls subject, just putting it out there. Thanks Phillip
Old 04-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #31
subaru of america
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
Lol, that's cool. Yeah, trucks gone wild is next weekend in Hortense. Can't go
Anyways, I wasn't trying to change yalls subject, just putting it out there. Thanks Phillip
dont feel bad i cant either, i was planning on going sunday, but work calls.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #32
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #33

Army:
Yes, It's a blast! Good times!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #34
Rocktoy07 is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Medic, Prior service
Name: Logan
Rocktoy07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BTW does anyone have any experience installing gears, lockers, UCA and bumpers?????????? Maybe a mod day if so
Youre a little ways away from me, but if you get some stuff rounded up, I would help ya with the install.
I would recommend going with ECGS for your gears and lockers, theyll build you the diffs then way you want and then you send your stock ones back to them, after that its a simple swap out.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #35
SouthernTacoma
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
I'm right in Savannah, always up for meets and muddin' around.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #36
kuntry09 is on a distinguished road
kuntry09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What UCAs are you wanting to put on? I just put some Light Racing UCAs on my '99. It wasn't a hard job but I took my time and made sure I did it right. I also had access to a shop. But my steering wheel is straight now, after 3 years, and my upper ball joints are sitting at a much better angle!

I have a little experience putting bumpers on. I had to modify my 4xinnovations bumper to fit my bodylift (don't judge haha)
Old 04-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #37
kuntry09 is on a distinguished road
kuntry09's Tacoma Gallery
There's also the Cotton Patch Extreme over in Hazlehurst. I'm not sure if they have trails or not but they have one bad ass pit that looks like it would swallow a taco lol Only thing worth eating over that way would be Benton Lee's Steak House.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:03 PM   #38
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Hinesville, but currently in Afghanistan. I'll need someone to show me some places to wheel when I get back.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #39
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktoy07 View Post
Youre a little ways away from me, but if you get some stuff rounded up, I would help ya with the install.
I would recommend going with ECGS for your gears and lockers, theyll build you the diffs then way you want and then you send your stock ones back to them, after that its a simple swap out.
Yeah I have looked into ECGS and thats what I will do, I was looking at buying a set that a member was selling but I needed more research. I wont have the gears and lockers but as of now I just have the LR UCA's

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntry09 View Post
What UCAs are you wanting to put on? I just put some Light Racing UCAs on my '99. It wasn't a hard job but I took my time and made sure I did it right. I also had access to a shop. But my steering wheel is straight now, after 3 years, and my upper ball joints are sitting at a much better angle!

I have a little experience putting bumpers on. I had to modify my 4xinnovations bumper to fit my bodylift (don't judge haha)
Im putting the LR also. I dont have a bumper yet but I was looking into the ALL PRO, It seems to fit me the best with looks, price and functionality. I have also looked into high clearance but they are much more expensive. And no judgement for a crappy body lift haha
Old 04-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #40
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattN View Post
I live in Hinesville, but currently in Afghanistan. I'll need someone to show me some places to wheel when I get back.
When you getting back? I will be home next month on leave for around 25 days then again in september.