Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

any south ga guys want to m&g

Old 12-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
any south ga guys want to m&g

I always see these posts in here for blue ridge and atlanta area meets and dinners but anyone in the south want to set up a date for 2013? Or would ihave better luck in the florida section cuz im right above the state line
Old 12-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Is there ever anything going on down your way
Old 12-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
most of the FL action is 3-4 hours south of me.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #5
subaru of america
Bummer. Nothing ever goes on in my town and i want to be adventurous and meet some new folks
Old 01-02-2013, 11:50 PM   #6
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
There's a FL camp/wheel trip Jan 18th or 20th for a couple days I think.
Was thinking about going down.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #8
subaru of america
Im in brunswick, hour from you!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #9
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Rincon/Savannah here.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys...let's get a meet going...I'm in?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #11
subaru of america
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
Hey guys...let's get a meet going...I'm in?
10-4. im down, let me know!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #12
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Great..that's 2
Old 02-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #13
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Dang finally some more southern Ga folks. Its kinda lonely in Moultrie!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #14
subaru of america
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
Great..that's 2
where ya at?

im in brunswick

and moultrie is a good 3 hour drive!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #15
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Are there any wheeling opportunities in the Okefenokee swamp area? I have never been there and want to visit when i'm home on leave in May.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #16
subaru of america
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Are there any wheeling opportunities in the Okefenokee swamp area? I have never been there and want to visit when i'm home on leave in May.
only thing i know of is the east coast off road park in hortense

400 acres of mud and trails
Old 03-17-2013, 04:01 AM   #17
subaru of america
BUMP
Old 03-31-2013, 08:16 PM   #18
kuntry09 is on a distinguished road
kuntry09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Dang finally some more southern Ga folks. Its kinda lonely in Moultrie!
Moultrie huh? I live in Tifton, well, during the week anyway. I'd be down for a meet!
Old 03-31-2013, 08:23 PM   #19
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
I'm taking leave in May so maybe we can get a few together for a meet the. I will have a few mods that I will be installing
Old 03-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #20
subaru of america
Mays next month so we better hurry