Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Taco owners unite!

Old 01-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
Taco owners unite!

Alright guys and gals. Its time for a meet. Anybody from the atlanta area want to get a meet going sometime in the near future or at least know about one. Trying to get some local Tacoma owners involved and spreading the word about Tacomaworld.

Lets get it rolling
Old 01-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
cfagan14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cfagan14's Tacoma Gallery
Time to get in some trouble! Some wheelin would be awesome.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
We've got a meetup/camping trip coming up.
We usually meet at least once a month, back before hunting season.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Over your paygrade
Name: Master Chief (E-9) USN (Ret)
JCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
This is what you get for $2,000

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3453429299.html

Craigs list North Metro Atlanta

More photos at the link. This is NOT my truck!

Old 01-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #5
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

any detailed info on the upcoming meet/camping trip?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #7
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ping-trip.html
Old 01-04-2013, 07:27 AM   #8
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post
Alright guys and gals. Its time for a meet. Anybody from the atlanta area want to get a meet going sometime in the near future or at least know about one. Trying to get some local Tacoma owners involved and spreading the word about Tacomaworld.

Lets get it rolling
Hey man. I try to get a lot of us together once a month, either for some wheeling or a lunch meet and greet!! We had few great turnouts at the end of last year. So I plan on having a lot more this year. The first is the camping trip match 9-10. I'll have more details on it as it starts getting closer to Feb. You should join us man
Old 01-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Hey man. I try to get a lot of us together once a month, either for some wheeling or a lunch meet and greet!! We had few great turnouts at the end of last year. So I plan on having a lot more this year. The first is the camping trip match 9-10. I'll have more details on it as it starts getting closer to Feb. You should join us man

Alright man that sounds great. Just let me know because i have some buddies that are really interested in seeing what all this hype about tacomas is all about.