Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Spotted in Ga!!

Old 01-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #21
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a black 1st gen last night. Had a topper, brush guard, most noticeably 2 amber leds mounted on the hood. Anyone's here?

Also once in a while I see what looks to be a lifted rad red 1st gen, tube bumpers front and rear, sliders with kickout, no topper. In Kennesaw area.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #22
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for stalking...
Old 01-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #23
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a black 12/13 with green beadlock wheels and green trd sport sticker. Near Chick Fil A in Oakwood Ga, anyones?
Old 01-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #24
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
Saw a black 12/13 with green beadlock wheels and green trd sport sticker. Near Chick Fil A in Oakwood Ga, anyones?
I dot think so. Whoever owns it works off browns bridge rd
Old 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #25
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
I dot think so. Whoever owns it works off browns bridge rd
The video/audio store across the Coke building is where I see it parked every time I'm on browns bridge. Looks pretty nice!
Old 01-17-2013, 05:40 AM   #26
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
The video/audio store across the Coke building is where I see it parked every time I'm on browns bridge. Looks pretty nice!
It's not the audio store anymore. But yep that's where it's parked at all the time
Old 01-17-2013, 08:22 AM   #27
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
Also once in a while I see what looks to be a lifted rad red 1st gen, tube bumpers front and rear, sliders with kickout, no topper. In Kennesaw area.
I think I was behind him a few days ago on S. Cherokee Ln.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #28
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
I think I was behind him a few days ago on S. Cherokee Ln.
I have seen him twice so far. Once at KSU and then on Chastain Rd. Pretty nice rig!
Old 01-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #29
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
This one? Saw this one at KSU earlier this year (last school year, I guess.)

Old 01-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #30
Negative Ghostrider

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post

Hell yeah that is the one!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #31
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:

Nice first gen!
Old 01-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #32
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw a blue 2nd gen dc (I think) lifted with Rockstars, had something on or covering the rear drivers side window. Was sitting at Kroger at Duncan's crossing tonight. I've seen this truck in the area before but it's been a while.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #33
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here have a lifted first gen with an ARB bumper and the license plate WX6897?
Old 02-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #34
All I Do Is Nguyen

Spotted a white tacoma sport with baja roof rack and an Avid light bar in Snellville today. Nice truck! Anyone here?
Old 02-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #35
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
It's not the audio store anymore. But yep that's where it's parked at all the time
That guy is selling his truck!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3618268856.html
Old 02-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #36
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone at Bass Pro in Lawrenceville yesteday?

Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #37
Your mom goes to college

Spotted Iceman this mornin on his way to work!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #38

Quote:
Spotted Iceman this mornin on his way to work!
Lol. Yes sir you did.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #39
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowHangingFuries View Post
I spotted this at the Walmart in griffin!

nice. I commute from Griffin to Atlanta (howell mill) every day. 75/1941. Never seen this guy.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #40
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery

Carrollton. Sweet setup.