Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Spotted in Ga!!

Old 06-20-2013, 11:09 AM   #61
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Lifted MGM 2ND gen 4x4 on Sandy Plains Rd. Plate TU288. Anyone on here?
Old 06-21-2013, 05:06 AM   #62
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted in Ga!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371816326.069907.jpg

Spotted at H.D. Atha and County Line Rd and followed into Covington. I don't know who you are but you have one heavy foot!
Old 06-21-2013, 05:37 AM   #63
totmacher has a spectacular aura abouttotmacher has a spectacular aura about

totmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
I'm taking a summer class at Georgia Highlands' Cartersville campus. I haven't noticed any modified Tacomas. Got a few looks from some other Tacoma drivers, but I don't know if they're members. I think I'm one of like 10 modified Tacomas within a 50 mile radius, and only one of them I know is on here, lol. I never get the friendly "tacomaworld wave" you guys talk about, lol.
funny. I was just in Cartersville a few weeks ago visiting family. Lifted white 2nd gen access cab.
I see some of you are near Monroe too. I lived there, worked in Covington from 2006-09 before moving to TN .
Old 06-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #64
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I live in Monroe, work in Covington. There are quite a few of us floating around the area
Old 06-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #65
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a few sweet tacos at ingles in Blairesville ga.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:10 PM   #66
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Spotted a few sweet tacos at ingles in Blairesville ga.
I bet I know who one of em was
Old 06-21-2013, 08:02 PM   #67
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Over your paygrade
Name: Master Chief (E-9) USN (Ret)
JCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by totmacher View Post
funny. I was just in Cartersville a few weeks ago visiting family. Lifted white 2nd gen access cab.
I see some of you are near Monroe too. I lived there, worked in Covington from 2006-09 before moving to TN .
Did it look like this?

Old 06-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #68
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
Yes, I live in Monroe, work in Covington. There are quite a few of us floating around the area

Brian, where have you been?
Old 06-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #69

BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
Brian, where have you been?
I'm still here! I just haven't had time to stop and relax! Work has had me going non stop! Makes me sad actually. We need to get together for a bite here soon
Old 06-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
I'm still here! I just haven't had time to stop and relax! Work has had me going non stop! Makes me sad actually. We need to get together for a bite here soon
I am looking forward to it!

Hey, if you know anyone that needs running boards for an access cab, let me know. I pulled mine off and put tubes on.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #71

BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
I am looking forward to it!

Hey, if you know anyone that needs running boards for an access cab, let me know. I pulled mine off and put tubes on.
Ok I'll keep an eye/ear out for you.
Where did you get your tubes from? I'm thinking about doing that same thing
Old 06-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #72
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #73
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here? Truck looks familiar for some reason. Was at Kroger on Spout Springs RD this evening.

Old 06-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #74
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Anyone on here? Truck looks familiar for some reason. Was at Kroger on Spout Springs RD this evening.

Think I saw that truck when I was down around Spout Springs a few weeks ago.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #75
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post

Lol I've seen those rigs before!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Think I saw that truck when I was down around Spout Springs a few weeks ago.
Good looking truck
Old 06-27-2013, 06:45 AM   #77
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Red DCSB 2nd gen PreRunner in my cul de sac. Has a UGA and I think GSU sticker on it. Toytec lift (I'm assuming b/c of a Toytec sticker) and dual straight exhaust. Anyone?
Old 06-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #78
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in here have a black 2012 sport with ranger boat decals on the side, spotted that today
Old 06-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #79
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Silver lifted 2nd gen going up 85n mid day yesterday
Old 06-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Silver lifted 2nd gen going up 85n mid day yesterday
Might have been Wayne