Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Spotted in Ga!!

Old 07-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #101
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpranger View Post
No, Retired
Ok cool.

Sad day for Stockbridge.
http://www.defense.gov/releases/rele...eleaseid=16175
Old 07-31-2013, 10:27 AM   #102
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
Ordered my new grille Saturday afternoon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-10-TOYOTA...-/370769868468

Would love to see pics of this installed.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #103
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagman View Post
Would love to see pics of this installed.
I've actually seen it in person, pretty tight fit. Looks good

Spotted in Ga!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375304055.663015.jpg
Spotted in Ga!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375304068.107900.jpg
Old 08-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #104
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
I've actually seen it in person, pretty tight fit. Looks good

Attachment 226071
Attachment 226072
Looks good! thanks
Old 08-08-2013, 07:04 AM   #106
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a lifted white 1st gen today going I-75 North towards Marietta/Kennesaw area. Looked like an LT setup, but I only glanced. Had front glass fenders and the A10 Warthog teeth painted on it.

Then 10 minutes later I saw a lifted silver 2nd gen access cab with color-matched ARB getting on I-75N
Old 08-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #107
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in Stockbridge
I live in stockbridge also and a matter a fact i feel that i seen you truck pulling onto north henry by the quick trip about a month or so back.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #108
Veteran
lurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud of

Army: LRS
lurpranger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
I live in stockbridge also and a matter a fact i feel that i seen you truck pulling onto north henry by the quick trip about a month or so back.

you did,next time stop and we'll bs a minute
Old 08-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #109
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
you did,next time stop and we'll bs a minute
Yea man will do bad ass truck by the way
Old 08-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #111
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea man will do bad ass truck by the way
Pssshhh...That old thing? Nothin special about his truck

Just givin ya shit.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #112
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Pssshhh...That old thing? Nothin special about his truck

Just givin ya shit.
Im gonna have to come up there and show you how to catch some fish aint i
Old 08-17-2013, 05:45 AM   #114
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone seen an all black lifted first gen with a big camper top from Utah? I285 this morning
Old 08-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #115
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Im gonna have to come up there and show you how to catch some fish aint i
Someone needs to.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #116
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Someone needs to.
We will be up there early in the morning. Hopefully before or at sunrise.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #117
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder who this guy is
Old 08-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #118
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
Wonder who this guy is
Someone who parks like an A-Hole?

Old 08-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #119
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Someone who parks like an A-Hole?

I guess when you're in charge of three different dealerships, you can park however you want