Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Spotted in Ga!!

Old 09-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #141
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I saw you today Iceman!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #142
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir you did. But I saw you first lol.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #143
xsptaco07 has a spectacular aura aboutxsptaco07 has a spectacular aura aboutxsptaco07 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jordan
xsptaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Atlanta Toyota Truck Club

Hello,

i have not been on here in a while since i sold my tacoma and got a tundra. I live in athens and i have been wanting to put together a toyota truck meet and greet aswell as a truck club! i am going to start a page on instagram called Atlanta_toyota_trucks - its going to be for tacomas and tundras! If youre interested please email me jordanbosson@gmail.com

you can follow my tundra build @trdtundra570 and my toyota page @badass_toyotas

im going to get stickers made up!
Old 09-18-2013, 05:43 AM   #144
trdtaco2010
TRDTaco2010 is on a distinguished road
Name: kenny
TRDTaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsptaco07 View Post
Hello,

i have not been on here in a while since i sold my tacoma and got a tundra. I live in athens and i have been wanting to put together a toyota truck meet and greet aswell as a truck club! i am going to start a page on instagram called Atlanta_toyota_trucks - its going to be for tacomas and tundras! If youre interested please email me jordanbosson@gmail.com

deff let me know when you get a meet together!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #145
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this lifted red Taco in Atlanta....anyone on here?

Old 09-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #146
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsptaco07 View Post
Hello,

Cool I want a sticker!
Old 09-25-2013, 05:29 AM   #147
HoneyBrownFan is on a distinguished road
HoneyBrownFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
What cha get????
Did I see you at 53 and Atlanta Highway in Oakwood at about 6 yesterday? If so, love the grill lights. Looks awesome.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #148
Super White Taco
Gymmewin is on a distinguished road

Name: Jimmy
Gymmewin's Tacoma Gallery

This Tacoma is being parted and restored to stock. Located in GA and has A LOT of stuff that needs to be sold! check it out.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #149
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I spotted Iceman today! But...he was in some big brown truck...not the Taco.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #150
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
TacomaWill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
Ok guys

My new rims came in today so my old ones are up at a steal to whoever gets em first...
4 18in XD Rockstars black without a scratch on them.
First 550 steals them!
you still got em for sale?
Old 11-16-2013, 10:39 AM   #152
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
GA guys, see if anyone can spot me. I'm in the Douglasville area all weekend. Anyone know any easy trails out here for a Taco and 4x4 TrailBlazer?

Old 11-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #153
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
nobody's seen my truck cruising around the peach state? I drive to hell....I mean Atlanta twice a week for school, but I'm located in Butts Co...the ass crack of GA
Old 11-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #154
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone around the Hall co. area seen this black lifted 4 runner? It looks like it's sitting on like 48's that are no wider than my wheels/tires. Thing looks like a stiff breeze would blow it over.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #156
Four Wheel Drive With Room For Five!
Order66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud of

Name: Nick
Order66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
Saw this lifted red Taco in Atlanta....anyone on here?

I've seen that truck in Atlanta a couple of times when I've gone through there. At least one that's red...
Old 11-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #157
Order66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud of

Order66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Im gonna have to come up there and show you how to catch some fish aint i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Someone needs to.
Maybe you two can show me how to without flipping out of a kayak
Old 11-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #158
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order66 View Post
Maybe you two can show me how to without flipping out of a kayak

Easiest way to do that is to not use a Kayak. haha. I always take a bass hunter, john boat, or one of these

Old 11-18-2013, 09:57 PM   #159

Order66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post

Easiest way to do that is to not use a Kayak. haha. I always take a bass hunter, john boat, or one of these

Yeah, that would have probably helped my ass! Tyler got a good laugh watching me flip over in that cold water.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #160

Order66's Tacoma Gallery

Anybody in Milledgeville with this Taco? Saw it last night getting searched by an officer. Didn't look legit.