Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Spotted in Ga!!

Old 11-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #161
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Order66 View Post
Yeah, that would have probably helped my ass! Tyler got a good laugh watching me flip over in that cold water.
Dude that thing leaked like crazy. But dont feel bad my dad flipped last time we went. lol I guess its my turn now so I better be prepared. When it warms up you down to go again?
Old 11-23-2013, 05:49 AM   #162
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Dude that thing leaked like crazy. But dont feel bad my dad flipped last time we went. lol I guess its my turn now so I better be prepared. When it warms up you down to go again?
When it warms up? You're gonna be missin the good fishing.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #163
Four Wheel Drive With Room For Five!
Order66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud of

Name: Nick
Order66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
I know! And yeah, when it warms up I'm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
I've never had fun fishing in cold weather. But it does make for a good experience.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #164
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order66 View Post
I know! And yeah, when it warms up I'm down.

I've never had fun fishing in cold weather. But it does make for a good experience.
I'll tough it out. Was with the girlfriend's brother when he caught this one in January...

Old 11-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #165
Four Wheel Drive With Room For Five!
Order66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud ofOrder66 has much to be proud of

Name: Nick
Order66's Tacoma Gallery
Damn is that thing huge. I think you might have told us that story when me and Tyler were up there a few months back. Nice catch!
Old 11-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #166
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
The kayaks aint the most stablest things on the river. Fishing in the winter doesnt bother me just dont wanna get wet. Just try your damnedest not to flip.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #167
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted in Ga!!

Anyone drive a white dc sb 2nd gen lifted with gray 4 Runner or FJ wheels in Statesboro? We're staying at the Comfort Inn next to Loco's right now and this truck left Loco's as we were getting out of mine. Wasn't able to get a pic as I was getting my 17 month old out of the car seat and had my hands full.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #168
slowbox is on a distinguished road
slowbox's Tacoma Gallery
Only a few of these...

Hey gentlemen... Love spotting tacos around Braselton-Buford area.... had to get this blue one from the factory to get it trd/offroad. Not many blues around it seems.

Only "mods" since a month ago; firestik/CB, and ripped off the TRD stickers. Personal preference, may debadge the rest when its not cold as nuts out. Needs lift. Love the damn truck. 2nd taco. First trail ride next weekend...i'll take nature scratches but if a kroger shopping cart nails me I am taking your milk and eggs. =)

Old 01-29-2014, 07:41 PM   #169
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a blue 2nd gen DC in Buford the other morning at the Chevron on Buford hwy. had at least 6 inches of lift with about 35s. Was 6:45 in the morning. Then passed what looked to be the same truck just up from my sub division here in Flowery Branch a day or two later. Looked to have a dealer tag on it. Big ass truck. Anyone else see it around?
Old 01-29-2014, 07:44 PM   #170
Your mom goes to college

I've seen a lot of Tacos up here in the last couple days. Nothin really modded, though. But, they haven't been from around here
Old 06-29-2014, 01:17 PM   #171
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Not the best picture but anyone here? Saw it on the way to bass pro shop in discovery mills. Debadged, ARE shell, and sliders.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:48 PM   #173
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
White second gen with tacomaworld and toytec sticker in Rockmart at a KFC/TacoBell anyone? Didn't grab a pic I was with a friend
Old 07-09-2014, 09:09 PM   #174
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
White second gen with tacomaworld and toytec sticker in Rockmart at a KFC/TacoBell anyone? Didn't grab a pic I was with a friend
Present. Still have an upset stomach too.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #175
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
Present. Still have an upset stomach too.

Ha awesome! Yea Taco Bell will do that to ya
Old 07-10-2014, 07:11 PM   #176
EMS911 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Grady EMS
Name: Max
EMS911's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a super white DCSB TRD-Sport. No mods yet other than black plasti dipped badges. I'm from Gainesville, GA, live in Chatsworth, GA and work in Atlanta. So you might see me anywhere. Attached is the sticker I have on L rear window.
Attached Thumbnails
Spotted in Ga!!-everyone-has-family-meet-mine-white_medium.png  
Old 07-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #177
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMS911 View Post
I've got a super white DCSB TRD-Sport. No mods yet other than black plasti dipped badges. I'm from Gainesville, GA, live in Chatsworth, GA and work in Atlanta. So you might see me anywhere. Attached is the sticker I have on L rear window.
I live in Gainesville! Probably met at some point. Next time I'll look for that sticker!
Old 07-11-2014, 06:54 AM   #178
EMS911 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Grady EMS
Name: Max
EMS911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_jamz View Post
I live in Gainesville! Probably met at some point. Next time I'll look for that sticker!
Word. After I get my lift and wheels, we all should get together and hit the trails. Where did you go to highschool?
Old 07-11-2014, 07:55 AM   #180
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMS911 View Post
Word. After I get my lift and wheels, we all should get together and hit the trails. Where did you go to highschool?
I went to Gainesville High