Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Mod Day

Old 01-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Mod Day

I think we should have a mod day (beer day) before the trip coming up, or after of course.

Anyone have any parts coming to them anytime soon?

I've got a bed rack being shipped which I have to customize. Who can weld?
Derp wheels and emblems.
Fix CD radio install
Rear valve core breather mod
BHLM
Old 01-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbraunphoto View Post
I think we should have a mod day (beer day) before the trip coming up.

Anyone have any parts coming to them anytime soon?
im game let me know when!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #3
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

How feasible do you think it is to get that bed rack in cad and mocked up/ and or fabbed up and on the truck by then?

I dont have tube yet and not sure what you have access to.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
We'd need a pipe bender and that I don't have. But I.'ll see what I can come up with. Do u like the allpro bed rack
Old 01-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #5

It's ok, I rather have something custom. I saw that Avid has something in the works which is that photo i sent youm but it isnt production yet. I want to add two bike racks I already have to the sides and make some mounting points to eventually have a cover and some lights. etc etc
Old 03-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
jazzbone96 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
jazzbone96's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for the BHLM. Just let me know when. Probably will be last mod for a while cause I just found out my wife is preggo!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzbone96 View Post
I'm in for the BHLM. Just let me know when. Probably will be last mod for a while cause I just found out my wife is preggo!

Congrats!!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #8
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brandon
blitton08's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on when and where, I'm in for beer!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #9
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzbone96 View Post
Congrats! I have a 7 month old boy myself which makes mod money hard to come by and don't have a lot of time now either.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #10
jazzbone96 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
jazzbone96's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the congrats! So who else is in for mod day?
Old 03-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #11
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind it, don't really have anything planned to do but still wouldn't mind getting together pending where. I have family in McDonough so I know it's a haul from here.

I've been thinking I would like to raise my rear just a 1/2" or so. Don't want to do a 1" block because I think that would be too much but I think the rear does sit a touch lower than the front. I saw a thread on here where a member took his old leaf's and cut the center out of one to use as a block to gain about a half inch. Wouldn't mind doing this if I had some old leaf's. I've never seen a half inch block and think 1" is too much.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #12
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

So exactly when is this meet and where?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #13

Would like to get this setup this upcoming month.
What weekends work for everyone?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #14
TacomaDawg23 is on a distinguished road
Name: Charles
TacomaDawg23's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for a MOD day. I just do not know how much help I would be. I am not the home mechanic many of you are but am always willing to help and learn. I am a learner by doing so if you guys do not mind me asking questions as you go I would love to join.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:13 AM   #15
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
don't have any mods needed to be done but i'd be down for a beer day if it's close to me
Old 04-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #16
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Did you guys ever schedule this? I need to wire my winch solenoid and would like to swap my springs. I'm in Lawrenceville
Old 04-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #17

Nobody ever scheduled it. I dont have any mods to be done but im still down for drinking some beer and helping people if I can.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #18
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
I got my 4.56 gears and LSD installed this past week and love it. I can use 5th gear again. I get my bumper and sliders in August and would like to solicit help with the bumper / winch install. So if anyone is interested., let me know
Old 05-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #19

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Did I mention I used to install car stereos for a living and I put my suspension lift on by myself. I will supply beer/cigars too
Old 05-18-2013, 09:32 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
Did I mention I used to install car stereos for a living and I put my suspension lift on by myself. I will supply beer/cigars too
ooooo beer annd cigars!!!