Notices

Seriously need some friends.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
Badass Tacoma Girl
MtnDewMe is on a distinguished road
Name: Mariah
MtnDewMe's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously need some friends.

I just recently moved here from Kansas. I have yet to make any friends and it gets pretty lonely... Age isn't really an issue considering my friends are usually older anyway. I live in the Shiloh/Manchester area, but frequently travel to the Columbus, Phenix city area. If you guys are interested in meeting up sometime, I could use the company!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
Badass Tacoma Girl
Yes?
Old 01-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
its a shame your a good 4.5 hours away!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
There is a lot of good people here on TW. You should look out for local meets and go check them out.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnDewMe View Post
I just recently moved here from Kansas. I have yet to make any friends and it gets pretty lonely... Age isn't really an issue considering my friends are usually older anyway. I live in the Shiloh/Manchester area, but frequently travel to the Columbus, Phenix city area. If you guys are interested in meeting up sometime, I could use the company!

Ahhh, hey keep your chin up Mariah & welcome to TW, you are a very pretty young lady (love dark hair & eyes, my weakness... )

Wish you were in SoCal , you could hang out with the 'ol man & my puppy, go hit a trail , shoot the shit ,whatever, I got a feeling you won't be lonely for very long... It'll get better, I promise..

BTW where from Kansas are you from? I got a ton of family in Dighton/Lane county also in Garden city/Scott city, hell even in Lawrence (thats my last name too..))

NO SMART ASS FROM THE YOUNGUNS !!...
Old 01-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #7
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
MtnDewMe? With that attitude I find it hard to believe you can't make any friends. I'm sorry you're lonely, I sense a troll though (either that or more baggage than anyone wants to handle).
Old 01-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #8
Badass Tacoma Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Ahhh, hey keep your chin up Mariah & welcome to TW, you are aa very pretty young lady (love dark hair & eyes, my weakness... )

Wish you were in SoCal , you could hang out with the 'ol man & my puppy, go hit a trail , shoot the shit ,whatever, I got a feeling you won't be lonely for very long... It'll get better, I promise..

BTW where from Kansas are you from? I got a ton of family in Dighton/Lane county also in Garden city/Scott city, hell even in Lawrence (thats my last name too..))

NO SMART ASS FROM THE YOUNGUNS !!...
Thank you. I'm from Leavenworth. Only 30 minutes from Lawrence. The only problem with the Shiloh area is that there aren't very many people you would want to associate with. And not very many people that like to hunt or fish. I would fish every single day if I could.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #9
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you. I'm from Leavenworth. Only 30 minutes from Lawrence. The only problem with the Shiloh area is that there aren't very many people you would want to associate with. And not very many people that like to hunt or fish. I would fish every single day if I could.
Keep yer chin up kiddo, friends, real friends i can count on less of the fingers on both hands. Takes time, lots of useless/defective people out there. I have made some pretty cool friends that I have met on this forum. Look fer folks with common interests, maybe fishing clubs/forums? 4x4 clubs?
Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah I spent many a summer in Kansas & Oklahoma as a kid, my Dad was from Dighton & my mom was from Heavner Okla. , you're right , not a lot going on unless you farm, but I liked it really did a ton of fishing in the irrig. canals stickin' catfish & fighting chiggers, nasty little bastards they are, some ticks too.. I still love to fish just dont get to as often as I would like...
Old 01-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #11
Rocktoy07 is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Medic, Prior service
Name: Logan
Rocktoy07's Tacoma Gallery
Im down here in Columbus, but between work and going back to school, I dont have much time!!

We need to see if we can put together a M&G for the Columbus/Benning area folks!!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #12
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
I smell a troll.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #14
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #15
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #17
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #18
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
I had the same problem. Bought a Flesh Light.
Awesome.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #19
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
I had the same problem. Bought a Flesh Light.
Best part of that is they don't talk back.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #20
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Amusing comments.