Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Moving to Georgia at the end of the year

Old 03-18-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
ecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eddy
ecr6cyl10's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Georgia at the end of the year

I am movin to Georgia at the end of 2013 I was wondering what kind of racing is out there? Offroad, UTV, drifting, rally, etc. I am really into offroad racing here in AZ but just wondering what is out there.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
Doc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Doc4216's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^
Old 03-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #4
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
I know theres a 1/4 mile in douglas, but thats all i know of in ga. Im sure theres a few small places in atl but i live 4 hrs away from thrre. Its all about mud herr
Old 03-19-2013, 06:35 AM   #6
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Hortense GA east coast off road park

ecc-orp.com

400 acres of mud and trails. Take my 4 wheelers out there with the truck amd camp and have a blast

Where ya plan on moving op
Old 03-19-2013, 07:31 AM   #7
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecr6cyl10 View Post
Any good places to take a RZR?
Check out Durhamtown Plantation & georgiaoffroad websites.

If you've never lived in GA, you're in for a completely different off road environment than what AZ has.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the east side. lol. i’m not to far from GA. but idk of anything. i think they do some GNCC stuff but idk where in the state they do it. idk of much utv racing to do any where around here. unless it’s an actual race. I here windrock is fun. but it’s a lot of trails and rock crawling style.royal blue is a wildlife management area, a little north of knoxville TN. but they don’t allow racing around much. it CAN be done but not very safely. they have a speed limit of i think 30mph. i have done 40 on the rhino but with al the blind turn/curves hills it’s not very safe to go much faster. if you want to risk crashing into something or someone or going off a small cliff than by all means go fast and be reckless. just watch out they may give you a ticket for it.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #10
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecr6cyl10 View Post
We are moving to Mcdoungh, I lived in Washington before but it has been years since I have.
I'm in McDonough. I will get with you and welcome you back to GA with a burger & a beer.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #11
jazzbone96 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
jazzbone96's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Mcdonough as well. We'll have to meet up sometime.