Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

It's Official, GA here I come

Old 05-15-2013, 07:13 AM   #1
lanestaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Lane
lanestaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's Official, GA here I come

Officially moving to the Valdosta, GA area in three to four weeks!
Old 05-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
SouthernTacoma
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
Congrat's Welcome to the Peach State
Old 05-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
booooooo valdosta
Old 05-29-2013, 07:31 AM   #4
Haha yeah. We'll probably be living on the outskirts by Lakeland :-)
Old 06-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #5
Well, I've been here for a few weeks, and I have to say the humidity isn't any worse than Oklahoma after a good rain or southern Illinois. Humidity was always in the 70's and 80's up there.

It's very pretty here. The moss hanging from the cypress trees is awesome, and I've seen my first gator at Banks lake. Decent sized sucker.

So far, I like it! Heading to St. Augustine this coming weekend. (mini-honeymoon )
Old 06-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:35 AM   #7
Well, officially moving back to Oklahoma two days from now. It turns out south Georgia isn't the place for us. I mean no offense to those that live here and love it, but I have never come across so many odd, weird, and seriously mental people on a day-by-day basis. The attitude by most of the customers I would help and people I would come across always seemed to err on the side of negativity, constant complaining and being on edge...ready to blow up at anything.

That, mixed with a job that allowed no time with the wife, didn't work.

So...OKLAHOMA, I'm coming home.

So, if anyone sees a '13 grey Tacoma trudging down the highway heading west, towing a 5x12 Uhaul, give me a honk or wave...it'll be me!
Old 08-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #8
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanestaco View Post
Well, officially moving back to Oklahoma two days from now. It turns out south Georgia isn't the place for us. I mean no offense to those that live here and love it, but I have never come across so many odd, weird, and seriously mental people on a day-by-day basis. The attitude by most of the customers I would help and people I would come across always seemed to err on the side of negativity, constant complaining and being on edge...ready to blow up at anything.

That, mixed with a job that allowed no time with the wife, didn't work.

So...OKLAHOMA, I'm coming home.

So, if anyone sees a '13 grey Tacoma trudging down the highway heading west, towing a 5x12 Uhaul, give me a honk or wave...it'll be me!

Escape while you can!!!

I haven't spend much time in South GA. Moved to the Atlanta area years ago after living in NY, PA, CA, & AZ. Quite the culture shock coming to GA was. There are a lot of good folks here though.

Good luck & safe travels to Oklahoma.