Notices

Shops near Savannah

Old 05-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #1
pickngrin01 is on a distinguished road

Army: OH-58D Kiowa Warrior Helicopter Repairer
Name: Brandon
pickngrin01's Tacoma Gallery
Shops near Savannah

Are there any off road shops near Savannah that sell/install lifts, wheels and tires and stuff of that nature?
Old 05-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Technologically Advanced Redneck
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
I've been searching for months, but sadly no. I'm right in downtown Savannah (Midtown District). Where you at?
Old 05-29-2013, 05:29 AM   #3
pickngrin01 is on a distinguished road

Army: OH-58D Kiowa Warrior Helicopter Repairer
Name: Brandon
pickngrin01's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually in Afghanistan right now. I'm stationed at Hunter Airfield though. Be back around September. Just trying to find somewhere. I kinda have an idea of what I want, but not sure if it'll work.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:27 AM   #4
Technologically Advanced Redneck
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, well damn I am always on the hunt for shops so if I catch one I'll definitely let you know.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Shops here in Brunswick if ya wanna make the hour drive
Old 05-29-2013, 08:08 AM   #6
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
I know there used to be some kind of offroad shop in Statesboro but not sure of name or if it still exist so I know that doesn't help. There is also a place at the intersection of Hwy 80 and Chatham Parkway that always has lifted trucks and other cars for sale. I think they do a little bit of custum work on vehicles and probably install lifts. I'll have to see if I can ride by there today and figure out the name.

On another note, you can buy wheels and tires any where and your probably better off ordering whatever lift you want and then finding a place to install it if you don't want to do it yourself.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #7
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
On another note, you can buy wheels and tires any where and your probably better off ordering whatever lift you want and then finding a place to install it if you don't want to do it yourself.
This^ Live just outside Savannah and haven't seen any thing either...