Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Georgia Classifieds

Old 06-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Georgia Classifieds

can we get a sticky for Georgia Classifieds? i feel like we need one.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:36 AM   #2
Reklaw31 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ron
Reklaw31's Tacoma Gallery
2005 4x4 dblcab for sale!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ale-nw-fl.html
Old 02-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #5
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-20-2014, 08:39 AM   #7
whisk3ythrottle is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
whisk3ythrottle's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for TSB leaf pack or 4 leaf pack. My truck is past the warranty and the previous owner did not do the TSB. I'm in Birmingham, but I'll be traveling to Atlanta this weekend if anyone is willing to sell their rear leafs. If not this weekend, Atlanta is still close enough for me to make another trip if needed.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM   #9
bensonline is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
bensonline's Tacoma Gallery
Tires for sale

I'm looking to sell my new factory tires. They are the Dueler H/T's
265/65/17

A set of these are $750 shipped from tire rack.

I bought my truck new less than a month ago. It currently has 2100 miles on it. Tires are in near perfect condition. I am going to a bigger tire to go with my OME lift. Looking for $475obo

Feel free to PM me any offers. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:59 PM   #10
bensonline is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
bensonline's Tacoma Gallery
Now selling TRD sport wheels and these tires for $750 together. Like new condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensonline View Post
I'm looking to sell my new factory tires. They are the Dueler H/T's
265/65/17

A set of these are $750 shipped from tire rack.

I bought my truck new less than a month ago. It currently has 2100 miles on it. Tires are in near perfect condition. I am going to a bigger tire to go with my OME lift. Looking for $475obo

Feel free to PM me any offers. Thanks!
Old 04-15-2014, 04:48 AM   #11
RNGRCaldera is on a distinguished road

Army: Army Ranger
RNGRCaldera's Tacoma Gallery
Aimpoint Micro T-1 2MOA/M4 QD Mount Combo

I have a brand new never been used still in box Aimpoint T1. I won it at work but I don't have a weapon to put it on and I rather sale it for truck parts money. The optic is Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision comptability.The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology. Retail price is 700 I am asking for 600, or trade for something of equal value.

Old 04-15-2014, 08:05 AM   #12
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
^ those T-1s are EXTREMELY nice optics. If I had the money I'd get it from you! I know I wanna work wherever you do so I can win stuff like that lol. GLWS
Old 04-16-2014, 03:41 PM   #13
RNGRCaldera is on a distinguished road

Army: Army Ranger
RNGRCaldera's Tacoma Gallery
thats easy you just need a Ranger Tab
Old 04-17-2014, 07:17 PM   #14
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha, well played! I had my "wings", but they were clipped and usually had a whole bunch of wrenches on top of them lol
Old 04-18-2014, 03:43 AM   #15

If y'all haven't already seen them, there is a set of Tundra Rock Warriors on CL for $500. *Not affiliated*

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/4405940001.html
Old 05-18-2014, 01:23 PM   #16
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Over your paygrade
Name: Master Chief (E-9) USN (Ret)
JCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Billet style grille (used, but in good shape). Not willing to ship, you pick up or meet me from Athens, GA / Loganville, GA / Madison, GA / Winder, GA radius. $50.00 cash. Grille is out of my truck. All tabs appear to be good. My truck in a 2005. I understand this grille will fit a 2005-2007 model. PM me if interested with where and when to meet!

Old 06-02-2014, 02:59 PM   #17
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad Wheels FS

I have a set of offroad wheels for sale and would prefer to sell locally so I'm posting them here first. No TPMS or lugs. $180

Took close-up's of each blem so you would see exactly what you're getting.

Old 06-02-2014, 04:38 PM   #18
lpooch is on a distinguished road
lpooch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagman View Post
I have a set of offroad wheels for sale and would prefer to sell locally so I'm posting them here first. No TPMS or lugs. $180

Took close-up's of each blem so you would see exactly what you're getting.

Location?
Old 06-02-2014, 06:54 PM   #19
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Gwinnett County
Old 06-03-2014, 06:17 AM   #20
lpooch is on a distinguished road
lpooch's Tacoma Gallery
I am on st. Simons island, little far for me. Good luck!