Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Looking for window tint shop

Old 07-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for window tint shop

I'm in Gwinnett County and looking for a shop to tint my front windows. Preferably one that you have used and can vouch for. Also, what should I expect to pay to have them match the rear windows?

Thanks
Old 07-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
I got quoted $90 from a long time, high quality shop for fronts.

That is what I would expect to pay. Lifetime warranty, Llumar tint film. Blah blah.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ 2013 Double Cab.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
s3bpc1 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vet
Name: Paul
s3bpc1's Tacoma Gallery
I went with The Three Tinters off of Winters Chapel Road. I think I paid $200 for all around. I went with them because I found them on the Better Business Bureau.

http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-...ta-ga-27304883
Old 07-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
KTMTacoNGA is on a distinguished road

KTMTacoNGA's Tacoma Gallery
K&L on Buford Hwy just south of South Berkley Lake Rd. He has done all my cars/trucks over the years and never one issue. Great work and products! Over 15 years and 7 cars/trucks. Ask for Michael!
Old 07-23-2013, 03:26 AM   #6
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTMTacoNGA View Post
K&L on Buford Hwy just south of South Berkley Lake Rd. He has done all my cars/trucks over the years and never one issue. Great work and products! Over 15 years and 7 cars/trucks. Ask for Michael!
Thanks. I'll give them a try.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #7
Dental Floss Tycoon

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Found a guy in Suwanee that does the window tinting for several of the local car dealers. He matched the factory rears perfectly. $75 for the two front windows.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #8
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
mine was $150 All around (4door and solid rear window and Strip on windshield) 20% from Absolute window Tint in Cornelia 706 809 9244, Talk to David Stewart (owner) hes a great guy and does amazing work with lifetime warranty on it..
Old 03-05-2014, 08:08 AM   #10
Dental Floss Tycoon

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco 2011 View Post
What tint % is that ?
If you're referring to the pic of my truck, I believe he used 20% on the fronts to match the factory backs.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:38 AM   #11
KTMTacoNGA is on a distinguished road

KTMTacoNGA's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!
Old 03-29-2014, 05:46 AM   #12
TriV is on a distinguished road
TriV's Tacoma Gallery
Who did you end up going with, and what quote? I am looking to do the same with mine. By the way, how dark are we allowed to go with the Taco?
Old 03-30-2014, 06:56 AM   #13
TacoMeSir is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
TacoMeSir's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriV View Post
Who did you end up going with, and what quote? I am looking to do the same with mine. By the way, how dark are we allowed to go with the Taco?
35% is what is legal. Anything lower than that is illegal in GA although I have never had a problem on my cars with the law. I tried to match the back windows on the front and it was dang close with 25%.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:20 PM   #14
Dental Floss Tycoon

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriV View Post
Check my post above. A guy in Suwanee who does the tint work for a couple of of local car dealers. He did 20% on the front to match the back. Match is dead on. It is darker than we are supposed to have on the front in GA. PM me and I'll give you his info if interested. He charged $75