Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

MODDED TACO BRAVES VS. MARLINS TAILGATE 8/11

Old 08-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Dad gum. I'll be there Saturday night, but can't make it Sunday . The girlfriend's parents got free tickets for Saturday's game.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:46 AM   #3
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
I may be there Saturday night as well. Not 100% committed yet, have to see how the week plays out.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:23 AM   #4
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested as well. I may be shooting the hooch that day, though its not in stone. Gotta wait and see. Ill let you know as soon as I know something
Old 08-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #5
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
I am interested as well. I may be shooting the hooch that day, though its not in stone. Gotta wait and see. Ill let you know as soon as I know something

Aight it looks like the group is backing out if the tubing trip, so I'm game for some tailgating!
Old 08-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
I may be there Saturday night as well. Not 100% committed yet, have to see how the week plays out.
I probably won't be there in the Taco. The in-laws got free tickets given to em, and we're meetin up at the girlfriend's apartment in ATL, so we'll probably just all ride together.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #7
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN! I wish i had more heads up, been wanting to go to a Braves game and especially now since they are rolling!
Old 08-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #8

BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
DAMN! I wish i had more heads up, been wanting to go to a Braves game and especially now since they are rolling!
Well ill be there on the 17th too.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:42 AM   #9
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #10
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
Well ill be there on the 17th too.
i'm thinking september for me