Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

4wheel parts truck and jeep fest

Old 08-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #21
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed you were running a two - three inch spacer in the front. How does it ride with the stock shocks and that bumper? Those are the black base model shocks also.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:18 AM   #22
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
I went to this on Saturday. Saw a few cool Tacomas in the lot.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #23
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Didnt see too many on sunday just the other guy ive been talkin to in this thread. I was hoping for better prices on the item they had in stock. But i did get a shit ton of stickers
Old 08-14-2013, 09:41 AM   #24
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, prices were alright. Rigid had really good pricing there.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #25
thomas424 is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
thomas424's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't ride too bad. You can feel all the bumps goin down the road lol. Plus it doesn't help that I need an alignment and shocks for the rear. They're squeaking like hell. But I can't decide if I want to go ahead and get new ones or wait til I get my lift
Old 08-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #26
Drive it like a 4WD

Didnt look at there pricing just got blinded by testing them out.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #27
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas424 View Post
Doesn't ride too bad. You can feel all the bumps goin down the road lol. Plus it doesn't help that I need an alignment and shocks for the rear. They're squeaking like hell. But I can't decide if I want to go ahead and get new ones or wait til I get my lift
My rear leaf springs squeak like a bitch. that may be what your hearing i know alot of tacomas leafs squeak.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #28

Might be. I just figured it for shocks
Old 08-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #29
Drive it like a 4WD

not sure you mentioned you were wanting to get a new lift? what are you thinking of getting?
Old 08-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #30

More than likely the rough country 6in
Old 08-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #31
Drive it like a 4WD

you going to run 35s or just run 33s?
Old 08-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #32

35s
Old 08-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #33
Drive it like a 4WD

thats gonna look bad ass. did you see the taco at the show with 35s?
Old 08-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #34

Hell yeah. That thing was sexy. My fiancé was making fun of me saying I was drooling lol
Old 08-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #35
Drive it like a 4WD

when i was looking for my truck there was a taco and a tundra at a dealer sitting like that
Old 08-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #36

Yeah. Ain't no way I would wanna pay the price they had on it though