Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

4wheel parts truck and jeep fest

Old 08-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
4wheel parts truck and jeep fest

Did anybody in the Atlanta area go to this at the Cobb galleria today or going tomorrow? I'm going tomorrow I think it will be pretty cool.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/truck-jeep_events.aspx
Old 08-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
thomas424 is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
thomas424's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there for my birthday tomorrow
Old 08-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #3
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heck yea man, happy birthday. That's a good way to spend a birthday. Maybe you will win something in one of the drawings.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #4

Thanks. Yeah that would be awesome
Old 08-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
Drive it like a 4WD

Did you text that number in the add it says you get a free gift if you do
Old 08-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #6

I sure didn't. I'll have to do that
Old 08-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #7
Drive it like a 4WD

Text TRUCKGA to 70000
Old 08-11-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
Drive it like a 4WD

Hey man just realized that you parked beside me and I wax sitting there when you came out to your truck. I just read the description of your truck and was like damn that was you.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #9

That's awesome. Yeah I saw yours and was like damn that a good looking tacoma. I'm gonna park by it lol
Old 08-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #10
Drive it like a 4WD

I appreciate it it's a work in progress. Still a few more things I'm wanting to do. Mostly small inexpensive things except my winch setup.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:48 AM   #11

Yeah mine is too. Plan is to get most of it done within the next year or 2
Old 08-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #12
Drive it like a 4WD

That's sounds reasonable. But trust me you'll get it how you want it then go shit I want that. Especially when you go to expos and shows.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #13

Oh I know. I did that with my f150. Sunk nearly 4 grand in it and thought I was done. Ended up seeing more I wanted then traded it. Then got my f250 and did it all over again and sold it. But the plan is to keep this one til it's paid off at least. And do upgrades when I can before and after then
Old 08-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #14
Drive it like a 4WD

Yea no kidding it adds up quick. I have probably dropped close to 2 grand in mine and that's a drop in the bucket to what some of the folks on here haw spent.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #15

Oh yeah. That was the good thing with mine. Somebody had already put money in it for some of what I want. I've got about 4 grand I'd like to put in it
Old 08-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #16
Drive it like a 4WD

I heard it in the parking garage when you drive off what kind of exhaust do you have?
Old 08-13-2013, 04:16 AM   #17

No muffler and a turndown
Old 08-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #18

Do you have a lift on yours?
Old 08-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #19
Drive it like a 4WD

yea i do. OME885 Bilstien 5100 lr UCAs 2in aal in the rear. because i used the 885s i got 3-3.5 inches of front lift with no sagging at all. Kinda wished i would have used the top plate spaces then i might have got 4 inches. lol higer the better. must just be the redneck in me. But wat sucks is that the rear with the i have the 2in AAL it feel it is sagging and the truck sits a little lower int the back. not sure what to do to correct it besides blocks.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #20

Oh ok. I was wondering. I noticed ours sat the same and the dealer had said mine had a 3in lift but ya know how trustworthy dealers can be lol