Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

hotel before atlanta

Old 10-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
hotel before atlanta

Heading to Fla on I-85 Driving south) I would like to get as close (hotel) to Atlanta as possible BEFORE the heavy traffic starts as I will be getting there nearer to than away from rush hour. What would you suggest I have been caught in that traffic before and I don't see how you all cope....thanks
Old 10-04-2013, 05:36 AM   #2
DanosTaco is on a distinguished road
DanosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You might consider the Mall of Georgia area, depending on the time you make it in to town. Heading South in the afternoon isn't as bad as going North but.... still congested.

I believe it's exit 120 on I-85. The area itself is a little congested, but on the plus side... there's everything you need/want there.