Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Caffeine and Octane - Car Show - 10/6 - Alpharetta

Old 10-04-2013, 05:44 AM   #1
DanosTaco is on a distinguished road
DanosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Caffeine and Octane - Car Show - 10/6 - Alpharetta

For those unfamiliar, the Caffeine and Octane car show is the first Sunday of every month. Assuming the weather is good, there's typically no less than 150+ vehicles of all shapes and sizes!

Often we'll see enthusiasts groups parked near each other, thus it will take some level of communication if there's enough interest here to make that happen. Show starts early... typically folks start showing up to claim their spots around 7:30ish.

I've attached the link below for further detail.

Location: It's in the parking lot of an office building located on the NW corner of Westside/Deerfield (same road) Parkway and Windward Parkway.

Post up if there's any interest. I typically try to make it out, but usually as a spectator. If there's enough interest, maybe I can try to get there early and claim some space for TW.

http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/