Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Need help in Columbus GA- I'll provide beer!

Old 11-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
TacomaWill's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Need help in Columbus GA- I'll provide beer!

So i ordered all my stuff, and honestly just need an extra hand to help me install everything (and in case the jack stands fail, and i get pinned under the truck).
I ordered fox 2.0 co's with 700 pound springs and light racing upper control arms.
i am in columbus GA.
please call or text me if you can help me, i will provide beer, and i can pay you for your time also.
the delivery date for my parts is thursday, so im thinking we can knock it out friday and/or saturday morning.
my number is 706-617-9498
Old 11-20-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you don't have it installed by next month I will hep you when I get home. Just let me know.