Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Anyone in the Columbus ga area?

Old 01-31-2014, 07:51 PM   #41
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
TacomaWill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin.gidney View Post
I'm sure you have seen me around. its got a patriots sticker in the back window. i think I'm the only one with a black roof too

I may have, have you seen me around?
Old 01-31-2014, 07:52 PM   #42
RNGRCaldera is on a distinguished road

Army: Army Ranger
RNGRCaldera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaWill View Post
You have to compress them by hand to be able to get them in there
Yeah thanks man, I was being stupid. But I finally got everything installed and she is looking good.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:05 PM   #43

I definitely saw you at Wall-mart during the Snowmageddon.

Old 02-01-2014, 05:13 AM   #44
dustin.gidney is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Dustin
dustin.gidney's Tacoma Gallery
I don't believe so. I'd remember a truck like that.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:40 AM   #45
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGRCaldera View Post
I definitely saw you at Wall-mart during the Snowmageddon.

Haha yup, that's me. I was only in Walmart for about 10 minutes max, so you must've just missed me.
I cannot count how many idiots I pulled out Wednesday. It had to be around 12-15.
If I would've charged em like 20 bucks a piece to get pulled out, id be a rich man
Old 02-01-2014, 09:45 AM   #46
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, I don't think I've seen any of you guys.

This is mine.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post

This is mine.

Nice lookin truck.
We need to set up a meet or a camping/wheeling trip down here. Seems like there's a decent amount of taco's in the general vicinity to have one.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:46 AM   #48
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaWill View Post
Nice lookin truck.
We need to set up a meet or a camping/wheeling trip down here. Seems like there's a decent amount of taco's in the general vicinity to have one.
that sounds like a good idea. I'm going to put my wheel spacers on today. hope it turns out looking good
Old 02-02-2014, 04:30 PM   #49
Had some fun today on benning. 2 hours of trails
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone in the Columbus ga area?-image.jpg  
Old 02-03-2014, 04:32 PM   #50

I was bored today so I decided to paint my engine.

And I finally pulled the trigger on some new rims
Old 02-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #51

Niceee! If you are bored again you should help me replace my cv boots lol.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:17 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGRCaldera View Post
Niceee! If you are bored again you should help me replace my cv boots lol.
dont replace the CV boots!
replace the WHOLE cv axles!
they are like < 80 bucks a piece for the whole new axles at oreilly and they come with lifetime warranties, PLUS theyre easier to install and replace than just replacing a boot!
Old 02-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #53
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ agree it cost me like $120 for both and it only took me and my dad like an hour each side the first time.
Not hard to do at all
Old 02-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #55
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post

This is mine.

I've seen you around that one time a while back. I haven't seen anyone else around. I only go to Columbus every now and then on weekends since I'm up at KSU, but there is one guy out from Waverly Hall area i believe that has a black taco with a plate bumper. I see him every time I'm home it seems
Old 02-06-2014, 03:16 PM   #57
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how far Columbus is from my parents place but my parents live just outside of Augusta. Ill be back and fourth there a lot.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:17 PM   #58
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
I don't know how far Columbus is from my parents place but my parents live just outside of Augusta. Ill be back and fourth there a lot.
It's about a 3.5-4 hr drive as I recall. Went to augusta from columbus back in December.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:45 PM   #59
wheel spacers

is anyone looking for some 2" wheel spacers? i accidentally got 2 sets and i obviously don't need 2. ill sell them for $100
Old 02-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #60

Anyone in the Columbus ga area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin.gidney View Post
is anyone looking for some 2" wheel spacers? i accidentally got 2 sets and i obviously don't need 2. ill sell them for $100

A full set of four?