Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Anyone in the Columbus ga area?

Old 12-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
TacomaWill's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the Columbus ga area?

Looking for anyone in the area to wheel sometime! I see Tacomas all over town, but I never know of they're on here or not. Shoot me a pm if you wanna ride some trails, I'd love to get a group together down here.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:58 PM   #2
RNGRCaldera is on a distinguished road

Army: Army Ranger
RNGRCaldera's Tacoma Gallery
I am stationed in FT Benning, but live 20 minutes away. If you see a silver 1st gen tacoma with blacked out windows, black tool box and black rims on mudding tires that's me
Old 01-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #3
TacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to beholdTacomaWill is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGRCaldera View Post
I am stationed in FT Benning, but live 20 minutes away. If you see a silver 1st gen tacoma with blacked out windows, black tool box and black rims on mudding tires that's me

Is it an access cab? I might've seen you yesterday
Old 01-07-2014, 02:55 PM   #4

Yeah
Old 01-07-2014, 02:56 PM   #5

Quote:
Yeah

You ever go over by tractor supply?
Old 01-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #6

yeah all the time, I live off flatrock road.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #7

Quote:
yeah all the time, I live off flatrock road.

Cool cool, then I definitely was behind you the other day. My church just bought some land off of flat rock road
Old 01-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #8

cool, well if you ever need any help working on your truck just ask. I am not that knowledgeable but willing to help out. I am new to the off road scene but hopefully I will spend this whole year working on my truck and taking her out.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:38 PM   #9
Rocktoy07 is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Medic, Prior service
Name: Logan
Rocktoy07's Tacoma Gallery
I live over here in Phenix City, I work out at Ft. Benning. Silver 2nd Gen, SAS, bobbed bed, etc etc. Im usually working 6 days a week, but am more than happy to lend a hand with some wrenching! I had a fairly built 1st gen taco before this, so I know my way around them as well.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:53 PM   #10

There are so many nicely built Tacomas on Ft Benning. I don't know why we don't see more people on this post.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #11

Quote:
There are so many nicely built Tacomas on Ft Benning. I don't know why we don't see more people on this post.

For real. In general, I see tons and tons of built up Tacoma's around this area but I never see any on here, or on any other Toyota forums.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:57 AM   #12

Are there any good shops from Columbus to Atlanta?
Old 01-15-2014, 08:01 AM   #13

Quote:
Are there any good shops from Columbus to Atlanta?

There's 2 4 wheel parts in Atlanta and there's all south auto sports in Atlanta
Old 01-16-2014, 01:31 PM   #14

have you done any business whit Jeffstrucktops in Columbus?
Old 01-16-2014, 01:38 PM   #15

Quote:

I haven't done business with anyone in Columbus.. Never been to Jeff's truck tops, but I have been to Big T Offroad and boy is it a joke. They call themselves an "offroad shop" when the only lifts they sell are coil spacers and cheap drop bracket lifts. It cracked me up.
I went there before I bought my mid travel set up from Downsouth motorsports just to see what their prices would be on it, because I would rather give local guys business.
I was wanting fox coilovers, icon rear shocks and leafs, and lr uca's.
He didn't know what I was talking about and told me that they don't sell any of that. He told me that I'd be better of with a 3" coil spacer, rancho rear shocks, and a block for the rear. He said he could do all of that for 600 bucks. I told him he was out of his mind.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:24 PM   #16
Rocktoy07 is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Medic, Prior service
Name: Logan
Rocktoy07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Used to be two separate shops, one was jeffs trucktops, and the othe was Lightseys offroad, they are now both under the same roof. They are nice guys to deal with, but honestly I dont think there is much you couldnt do in your driveway with some help!
Old 01-16-2014, 09:05 PM   #17

Well I want to lift my truck and I would rather do it myself. However I don't think I have the tools or knowledge I need in my garage. Rocktoyo did your 1st gen tacoma have roof rack? and have you ever jumped with RTB?
Old 01-16-2014, 09:27 PM   #18
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktoy07 View Post
Used to be two separate shops, one was jeffs trucktops, and the othe was Lightseys offroad, they are now both under the same roof. They are nice guys to deal with, but honestly I dont think there is much you couldnt do in your driveway with some help!
Hey! I remember you! Nice to see you around!
Old 01-16-2014, 09:31 PM   #19

Quote:
Well I want to lift my truck and I would rather do it myself. However I don't think I have the tools or knowledge I need in my garage. Rocktoyo did your 1st gen tacoma have roof rack? and have you ever jumped with RTB?

I could def help you out. I'm somewhat knowledgable and I have all the tools necessary.
I installed all my stuff on my truck by myself relatively easily and it's still runnin better like a champ
Old 01-18-2014, 08:26 AM   #20

Ok cool bro If you don't mind helping and showing me the ropes I let you know when I get my stuff in the mail and we can set up a date. I am getting the Bilstien 5100 front and rear shocks from down south and a rear shackle. I will have to keep the factory coils for now because of my budget.