Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Moving to Ft Benning in a couple weeks! Who's in the area?

Old 02-11-2014, 10:57 PM   #1
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: If I told ya, I'd have to kill you...
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Ft Benning in a couple weeks! Who's in the area?

Hey guys,
Temporary move to Ft Benning for 6 months for some training. Who lives in the Columbus/Ft. Benning Area?!

Planning on living on post, just so I'm not paying rent in Sacramento and in Georgia. Anyone know of any other options that might work off post? Housing is selective on post and I'm not guaranteed a spot. Friends who have gone to the same school in the past have just been put up in a hotel near post.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM   #2
dustin.gidney is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Dustin
dustin.gidney's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down here at benning. I'm guessing you are going to captains career course? id offer a room at my house but my wife would say no lol especially with a kid on the way. nice truck btw. if you need help down here let me know, a taco owner is always a friend lol
Old 02-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #3
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: If I told ya, I'd have to kill you...
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
No worries haha I appreciate the offer. I am attending the iBOLC course and Ranger School now that I received my commission, then its back to my unit here in CA. I wish it was captains course. I'm just nearly eligible for my O-2 so I've got a ways to go.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:20 AM   #4
RNGRCaldera is on a distinguished road

Army: Army Ranger
RNGRCaldera's Tacoma Gallery
Ranger school huh I guess I will be seeing you soon.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:32 AM   #6
RNGRCaldera is on a distinguished road

Army: Army Ranger
RNGRCaldera's Tacoma Gallery
hey did you ever find a place to stay? I have a spare bedroom you could rent out if you want.