Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

North georgia meet

Old 05-05-2014, 10:53 AM   #41
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Camp and ride and of course drink a few or ten
Haha, this^ I went to that Tray Mtn this weekend w/ that ga trail riders group and it was definitely fun. Wasn't "too" serious either for those of us who are still stock. Plenty of spots to pull off and camp as well w/ awesome creeks running by and whatnot. And for anyone who doesn't want to hit the trails they can come up the backside which is simply a gravel road. It's about 5-10mins out of Helen.

So my vote is there! And now that I've went I could possibly somewhat take point!
Old 05-05-2014, 12:34 PM   #42
Cohutta is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Cohutta's Tacoma Gallery
Game on man, I'm down for that. So let's see about getting a weekend selected?
Old 05-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #43
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know there is a weekend or two in this month and June that are a no go for the wife and I. I'll get back to you this evening on that.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #44
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Sometime next month, got news my lower ball joints are bad. So I gotta swap em out but idk when
Old 05-06-2014, 03:04 AM   #45

Cohutta's Tacoma Gallery
So Theoretically sometime mid to late June? Auddie, did you have a chance to check your calendar and figure out what weekends you had open?
Old 05-06-2014, 06:53 AM   #46

We're still not sure. My in-laws have something planned for one Saturday in June, but have not locked a date in yet.

I'll say the 21st tentatively though and will try and pin them down for a date.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #47
NorGATaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
NorGATaco's Tacoma Gallery
I only live 15 min from trey mtn so I am in if it is the right weekend (I will be traveling the 21st sorry).
Old 05-06-2014, 05:52 PM   #48

Second weekend then? (14th)
Old 05-07-2014, 04:09 AM   #49

Cohutta's Tacoma Gallery
I'm open the 14th. Anyone else?
Old 05-07-2014, 06:23 AM   #50
TacoMeSir is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
TacoMeSir's Tacoma Gallery
IN
Old 05-07-2014, 02:37 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Old 05-18-2014, 09:38 AM   #53
kevin.95 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
kevin.95's Tacoma Gallery
damn did i really miss this? I've been wanting to get in on a north georgia meet for a while now, I'm not very good at searching tw though..
Old 05-18-2014, 10:44 AM   #54
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.95 View Post
damn did i really miss this? I've been wanting to get in on a north georgia meet for a while now, I'm not very good at searching tw though..
There is another comming up next month

Link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/geo...abs-greet.html
Old 05-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #55
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.95 View Post

Just go to topics, scroll down till you find the regions area.

Sub to GA threads and the Ga thread in the SE Region